[Resolved]  tapeshwari gas agency , behind khedepati mandir, mall road kanpur — great delay in the delivery of lpg cylinders

i being a budding journalist and a responsible citizen of my country would like to bring into notice the problems faced by my family and neighbours due to the inconvience caused by tapeshwari gas agency ( behind khedepati mandir , mall road kanpur ) . the respective agency is responsible for great delay in the delivery of lpg cylinders and when one goes to their agency to enquire about the delay all one gets to hear from them is that we will definetly send the cylinder to you by today and yet again the long lasting wait continues . the problem doesn`t ends here when you give them a call, without listening to all that you have to say the phone is kept down and this is what happened when my father called isnt it disgusting and to add to the information THE CYLINDERS ARE BEING OPENLY BLACk MARKETED . So before the long lasting wait converts into never ending waiting the concernd authorities should wake up and look into this matter because the general public is not ready to accept this injustice any more and are aware of their right to go to consumer court . there are no complaints on this company as yet due to the lack of awareness among the consumers regarding the process of filing the complaints . Gas connection no. 16108a .
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

the above complaint is 100% correct my dear friend, my family is also suffering from the same problem which your family is going through. We have booked our gas on dated 16.03.2012 but till date i.e.22.03.2012 we haven't received any gas cylinder our any information in this respect. I cannot able to figure out what is the problem going into the supply chain management because on a very scale the CYLINDERS ARE BEING OPENLY BLACK MARKETED. I request to concerned Authorities to please look into the matter very seriously & take the required action at the earliest. Other wise we have to take the help from the consumer forum court in this regard. Gas connection no. 27489