[Resolved]  TATA 207 DI EX — LOAN AGREEMENT: CONDONATION OF BALANCE LOAN

1. I have financed the above vehicle for my rehabilitation and further for survive for existence for self and my small family, however my ill fate after finance of my vehicle I met with an fatal accident in the yr 2006 and partially disable with the right hand and at present its not working.
2. The vehicle was required by me for the purpose of business but as per the wish of God, I could not continue the business and unfortunately met with the accident. At the time of finance I paid the sum of Rs 50, 000 by cash but no receipt was given to me. The vehicle was taken by me with a aim of self business and also to refund the instalments made by the company TATA Finance but I could no do so due to the expense made on my treatment in Apollo Hospital Bilaspur and also to inform you that my meagre landed property and the amount received during my retirement from the army was expended on my treatment. If required I will produce the medical documents for your perusal and verification I also assure you that my physical presence will also give you a on look of the grievances.
3. My deterioting financial condition at this juncture unable me to to continue refund the balance instalment, however, the vehicle is also being sold out to other person by the finance company now to instruct me to pay the balance instalment is neither justified nor am I a position to refund it. My delapidated financial condition is not upto the mark to refund it, May i therefore, request to kindly condone the balance instalment as a special case and also being ex servicemen.
With profound regards and request
S.L. Rathour