[Resolved]  TATA-AIG maha life insurance policy — Life Policy Surrender value

dear Sir,
Kindly go through below mail there is no respnce from company..

Avadhesh kumar gautam
+91-[protected]

I cannot understand that that you are not giving reply / solutions of my queries ( Hiligted in red colour below this mail). For your kind information my request is pending from last 15 days.

Kindly do needful as soon as posible.

Avadhesh Kumar Gautam

+91-[protected]

--- On Mon, 7/6/09, avadhesh tyagi <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: avadhesh tyagi <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: C[protected] Reminder-1) Refrence ID no. 20541
To: "Customercare" <[protected]@TATA-AIG.com>
Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 6:18 PM

I am wating for your responce / reply of my request of refrance no 20541 . Earlier I was commited/ mailed on 25/06/09 that U will get solution with in 7 days. but I can't get till now.

Avadhesh

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, avadhesh tyagi <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: avadhesh tyagi <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: C[protected] Reminder-1)
To: "Customercare" <[protected]@TATA-AIG.com>
Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 10:16 AM

Waiting for your responce.

Avadhesh

--- On Thu, 6/25/09, Customercare <[protected]@TATA-AIG.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: C[protected]
To: "'[protected]@yahoo.com'" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009, 10:55 AM

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We refer to your captioned policy with us.

Your request has been registered under the Reference ID no. 20541. Please quote this Reference ID no. for any future communication with us.

We are investigating into the matter and we will revert to you on the same within 7 days.

For any further assistance, please feel free to call us on our 24 hour, Toll Free Helpline[protected]only for BSNL and MTNL numbers) or SMS "SERVICE" to 58888 to hear from us within 24 hours.

Yours sincerely,

Tata AIG Life - Customer Care Team.

hl

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by American International Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates either jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

Kindly confirm that why I was misguided by noida bracnch in june 08 that you have to continue this policy for one more year for surrender this policy?
where is 70% value of premium gone?
Where is 1st basic premium gone?
why APL has been done without any information / approval?

--- On Fri, 6/19/09, Customercare <[protected]@TATA-AIG.com> wrote:

To: "avadhesh tyagi" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, June 19, 2009, 2:43 PM

Dear Mr. Gautam,

We refer to your email dated June 18, 2009 regarding the captioned policy with us.

We wish to inform you that the Guaranteed Surrender Value for your policy i s equal to 30% of the total prem ium s of the Ba s ic Policy paid, excluding the prem ium s for the 1st year, and all extra prem ium s of the Ba s ic Policy.

Further, due to non receipt of the renewal premium due on March 11, 2009 within the grace period of 31 days, Automatic Premium Loan (APL) has been applied to your policy in order the keep the policy inforce.

An amount of Rs. 8188.57/- has been utilized towards the repayment of the Loan.

For any further assistance, please feel free to call us on our 24 hour, Toll Free Helpline[protected]only for BSNL and MTNL numbers) or SMS “SERVICE” to 58888 to hear from us within 24 hours.

Tata AIG Life - Customer Care Team
sp

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

From: avadhesh tyagi [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:20 PM
To: Customercare
Subject: RE: Policy surrender policy no.C[protected]

I can not understand the calculation of surrender value because I had been depositted morethan Rs 33000/- till July 2008 ( Last year) than how could this value

goes to Rs. 5, 718.33/-.

AS per your executive at Sector-3, Noida branch, when I was gone for surrender last year June 08, that Guy was suggest me that If you surrender this policy after one more year than u will get refund your total ammount.

Kindly confirm the calculation.

Avadhesh kumar Gautam

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, Customercare <[protected]@TATA-AIG.com> wrote:

To: "'[protected]@yahoo.com'" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 12:55 PM

Dear Mr. Gautam,

We refer to your email dated 17th June 2009.

We would like to inform you that the Surreneder Value as on date is Rs. 5, 718.33/-. If you wish to surrender your policy we request you to send the duly filled hard copy of the attached surrender form along with the original policy document, address proof and identity proof. Please note that you need to mention the surrender value of your policy on the surrender form.

The address for sending the duly filled form is as follows:

To POS Department

TATA AIG Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

1st & 2nd Floor, D-24, RDC Rajnagar, Ghaziabad - 201011

Yours sincerely,

Tata AIG Life - Customer Care Team.

hl

-----Original Message-----
From: [protected]@yahoo.com [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:09 AM
To: Customercare
Subject: Policy surrender policy no.C[protected]

dear sir,

I have maha life policy no.C[protected] for Master Pulkit tyagi. due to some financial reason I can not continue this policy onwords. Hence i want to surrender this policy.

regards

Avadhesh Kumar Gautam

Complaint comments

Comments

sir
namaskar
mai sharad kumar pandey policy no;-C[protected] Maha Life semi anually 26june 2008 bajaj cap service Unit Gorakhpur se tata Aig mahalife policy liya hu. DUSARA PREMIUM 18 dec2008 ko jama kiya hu.jisaka computrise bill No-ar no[protected] hai.agent Code;[protected] hai, name bajaj/lu/llu and
agency office;Lu0100064hai.premium jama karane ke bad achanak mera transfer meerut cantt ho gaya. mera premium recept orig aj tak nahi bheja gaya .jab ki mai apna new address and full biodata note karwa kar aya tha. isake bad 50 bar phone kiya. magar aj tak koi jabab nahi mila.ser mai itna chahta hu ki mera premium apke pass deposit hua hai ya nahi .ser please inform me.mera next prem due hai .par bina conform hua age ki prem diposit nahi kar sakata.sir my new add-Army Number-1470343x sep-s k pandey.29DSC pl.veh sub depot.Qtr no-132/1 bc lines.Meerut cantt hai.mera gmail id-spandey.[protected]@gmail.com hai.sir pls info me emid.pls thanks.
how to take the policy numbers in internet
Dear Sir/Madam
We can't get Reminder letter .so plz send us reminder letter.
Policy No...C[protected] Tak Navouday
Policy No...C[protected] Chouhan ramkrishn
Every year we want reminder letter ' so plz send us reminder letter.
dear sir my name is shankar devare my policy no c[protected] payment mode annual for rs 18196/- policy is holding basic plan name tataaig life assure 21 years money saver.
pleasr clarify the above policy maturity of the policy, hu much instalment please mail my id [protected]@rediffmail.com
policy no C[protected].my email address is [protected]@rediffmail.com.
sir
my policy document will be submit on 15/09/2011 and policy NO not given application no C[protected] is this. plan name is tata aig maha life gold
I WANT TO MAKE PREMIUM PAYMENT OF MY POLICY NO C[protected] THROUGH INTERNET BANKING.EMAIL r.[protected]@yahoo.com
I WANT MY PREMIUM DETYELS MY POLICY NO C[protected] PLAN MAHALIFE SEND MY MAIL ADDRES [protected]@gmial.com
Dear Sir, I, Sri Ajaya Kumar Das. Policy No:C[protected] MAHALIFE GOLD, want to know my policy status. Please send details in my e-mail id [protected]@gmail.com.

surrender condition

sir i want to know that what will be the surrender value of my life insurance of Rs.72000 after paying three installments or if i will surrender after 5 years but i will not make next two premiums

TATA-AIG maha life insurance policy
    File a Complaint