[Resolved]  Tata-AIG Mahalife Gold — False promises made while taking the policy by the Agent

I have taken a policy from Tata-AIG (Mahalife Gold) in name of my son Shreyas S. Waghmare on 2004 and I was told authorize agent “ Tata-AIG DM-Apnaloan-Mumbai” that after 5years I need not to pay any premium that amount i can get or paid by company itself plus I will get sum assured amount as per the co. performance. Now when I ask to the customer service center they told me that u can get the amount after completing 6th anniversary of policy. Annual Cash Dividend accumulated without interest. Annual Cash Dividends are payable from 6th Policy anniversary and are not guaranteed.

I have invested Rs. 50000/= plus. Now I don’t know what to as I have been cheated by your authorize agent “ Tata-AIG DM-Apnaloan-Mumbai”

Now I don't have any faith in this company. I want to sunder this policy and I want the whole amount that I have invested. How can I get my money back. I want this money urgently.

I have request you to please advise on the above issue as I need my money back. I have chosen TATA which is known for trust and reliability.

Hope you understand my felling and will conceder this email as my grievance.

Details of Policy:

Policy No. C[protected]
Policy Owner : Sanjay Shripat Waghmare
Insured : Shreyas Sanjay Waghmare

Comments

i am also facing the same problem.
Please advice me for this Shd i continue to this paln or surrender .
Coustomer executive are also saying that we cant surrender it.
I also have the same issue