[Resolved]  TATA BROADBAND SERVICES — Tata Broadband not working for 15 days

First of all let me introduce myself in short. I am working in Gurgaon in one of the MNCs. My brother is in USA.I have taken a TATA broadband connection prepaid connectionin Kolkata. The account name is [protected]@vsnl.net. The account is in the name of my father Pranab Kumar Basu.

From 29th Jun the broadband is not working. Attached are the series of mails exchanged between customerservice executives and me.

I have been given 5 complaint numbers till date but unfortunately the broadband is still not working. The company is supposed to resolve the problem within 48 hours and every 48 hours when I followed I was given a new complaint no.The field manager Mr. Arghya([protected]) & Mr. Suvankar Bhattacharya([protected]) have only given my father false promises.Their behaviour was very rude towards my parents.These two people are not bothered even to take the callls or listen to our plight.They were diconnecting the calls even in the mid of the conversation

They have taken appointment from my parents to visit and look into the issue but as usual nothing has happened.

My parents are alone in Kolkata and this is the only way they are able to connect us through net. But thanks to GREAT SERVICES of TATA, they are not able to do so. Moreover their hard earned money is going in vain.

I really don’t know whom to address my concerns. The executives do not know the basic behaviour to deal with the customers.

I have addressed my mails to all the concerned persons(Ashish Srivastava- Head Customer Service) but unfortunately nothing has happen

It seems that the Company has taken motto To harass their Customers

Now I want to get refund of my parents hard earned money but not sure how to get the refund.

A sincere advice to all Kolkatan's is please take connections from Tata Broadband if you want to waste your money or you have excess money, time & energy to spend.

The series of mails are as follows

From: customer service [mailto:[protected]@tatacommunications.com]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 6:53 PM
Subject: FW: FW: FW: Complaint against Broadband

Dear Mr. Rapti,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We have registered a complaint on your behalf regarding the connectivity concern of your account. Our team will contact you at the earliest to do the needful.
Your complaint number is: 10224026.
Assuring you of our best services all the times.
For any further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Service at http://www.tataindicombroadband.in/contactus.html (the link contains the location wise contact numbers) or mail us on [protected]@tatacommunications.com. We will be delighted to assist you.
Mrudula,

Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 7:35 PM
To: CUSTOMERSERVICE
Subject: RE: FW: Complaint against Broadband

Do you people can read mails??

From: CUSTOMERSERVICE [mailto:[protected]@tatacommunications.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 7:26 PM
Subject: FW: FW: Complaint against Broadband

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that your concern regarding connectivity has been forwarded to the team with complaint number: 10205704 our executives are working on your issue on high priority basis. We will get back to you with the feedback at the earliest.

We need your support during this period which enables us to serve you better.

Thank you for your valuable time and patience.

Sunil,
TATA Communications Internet Services Ltd
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 4:41 PM
To: customer service
Subject: RE: FW: Complaint against Broadband

Do you people understand English?

Can you please inform the status of complaint no 10182672?

From: customer service [mailto:[protected]@tatacommunications.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 4:18 PM
Subject: FW: FW: Complaint against Broadband -Complaint no 9577086

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly be noted that your concern regarding connectivity has been notified with the complaint number 10205704, which was already communicated to you by our customer service executive.

We assure that the concern will be rectified at the earliest.

Thank you for your time and patience.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Service www.tataindicombroadband.in (the link contains the location wise contact numbers) or mail us on [protected]@tatacommunications.com. We will be delighted to assist you.

Pandey,
Customer Service,
TATA Communications internet service Ltd.

Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 9:44 AM
To: CUSTOMERSERVICE
Subject: RE: FW: Complaint against Broadband -Complaint no 9577086

Why am I given a different complaint no?

My previous complaint no is 10186272. Can you please provide me the status of this complaint no. It has been 6 days the same is not working.

If in a month the broadband is not working for 10-15 days then no point taking the service from you.

Stop giving a customized reply and answer my points.

You have a timeline that all your complaint will be answered by 24 hours. Can you please explain your 24 hours.

From: CUSTOMERSERVICE [mailto:[protected]@tatacommunications.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 7:22 PM
Subject: FW: FW: Complaint against Broadband -Complaint no 9577086

Dear Mr. Basu,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have registered a complaint on high priority regarding the “Connectivity “on your behalf and our team will contact you to do the needful at earliest. We need your kind support during this period.

Your complaint number is: 10205704

Prakash,

Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 12:13 PM
To: customerservice
Subject: RE: Complaint against Broadband -Complaint no 9577086

This is in reference with the following complaint.

The broadband is still not working.

Can you please commit a timeline by which the same will work? Its more than 3 days.

From: customerservice [mailto:[protected]@tatacommunications.com]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 4:25 PM
Subject: FW: Complaint against Broadband -Complaint no 9577086

Dear Mr. Rapti,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice.

We have registered your concern and raised a complaint on your behalf regarding connectivity. Our respective team will be in touch with you to do the needful at the earliest.

Your complaint number is: 10186272.

As per our new and upgraded system, the downtime credit will be processed automatically depending on the complaints registered by you against the connection down period. If you require any further assistance please revert back to us to do the needful.

Uma,

Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 12:18 PM
To: customerservice
Subject: RE: Complaint against Broadband -Complaint no 9577086

My broadband id is [protected]@vsnl.net. The account is in the name of Pranab Kumar Basu.

The same was not working initially from 18th June 2009, got rectified on 26th June.The same connection is not working from 5th July.

The payment is made for a year subscription and if the service is not available for 10 days in a month, then we are losing our money.

I have written the said concern number of times but my questions are not answered. If you are not able to, can you please forward the same to the proper department.

Request your intervention at the earliest

From: customerservice [mailto:[protected]@tatacommunications.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:37 PM
Subject: FW: Complaint against Broadband -Complaint no 9577086

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have registered your concern and raised a complaint on your behalf regarding connectivity concern. Our team will be in touch with you to do the needful at the earliest.

Your complaint number is: 10078354

Vinay,

Sent: Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 1:01 PM
To: customerserviceq
Subject: Complaint against Broadband -Complaint no 9577086

The same is not working from 18th June 2009.

Request your intervention at the earliest

Rapti

"THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSED RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE NOT AN INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THIS EMAIL TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S), YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY REPLYING TO THIS EMAIL OR BY TELEPHONE, AND DELETE THE EMAIL SENT IN ERROR."