[Resolved]  TATA Capital - Auto Loans — Fraud on part of TATA CAPITAL

I availed of an auto loan (Misfortune on my part) from Chembur branch . Because of the totally unprofessional services from their end, I foreclosed my loan and made payments of Rs 581857/- dated September 26, 2008. I was told by the operations team at chembur that I would get my foreclosure certificate within 10 working days which I never got inspite of following up with some of the operations folks namely Mr Shivshankar and one of their sales guy (Mr Gaurav Garg). I relocated to Bangalore and sent my complete correspondence address to Mr Gaurav Garg alomost a month back and he promised to get the certificates and my post dated cheques sent as soon as possible. But even after following up for more than a month, I have not received my loan closure certificate, my post dated cheque worth 6 lakhs. And to add to the woes, I see that TATA CAPITAL has again done an ECS on 10th November amounting to Rs 13656/- and another ECS on 11th October of Rs 13656/-.
Now even though I paid a loan foreclosure penalty and all the outstanding principle to TATA CAPITAL alomost 2 months back, they have yet not closed my account and they are continuing to do an ECS from my account for the last 2 months.
I have tried calling their officials multiple times but no one is helping on the issue. Now I am in Bangalore and dont know what to do.

Neeraj Kumar
Contract Number: [protected]
Mobile Number: [protected]

Comments

and?
I was not given any acknowledgement or have received any, by post for the Nano booking made.
The executive who collected the Cheque is Vikas, his mobile [protected].

My application number is[protected].

Please arrange an acknowledgement ASAP.

Kanth.