[Resolved] Tata Communications - New Delhi — Tata Wimax Broadband - Old Modem and Very Bad Service provided !

Nangloi- Kirari - 110086, Delhi, India
 Denishverma
I am Dinesh kumar- Very new customer which purchase TATA Wimax broadband service on 18th Feb 2012.
1) Excutive name- Vishal (Sales executive) , Phone no- [protected]

First day he met with me and promise for all support in any case, He offer me - for first 4 Month advance bill payment and No installation charges will taken.
AS I am professional software engineer and I always needs high speed internet connection then - I accept his offer for long term. I give my all genuine documents as well payment too.

Later next day , Tata other installation work process started and they do all work.
Today - on 20Feb2012 - only 1 day later, whenever I started my internet then - that adapter was not working.
-- Whenever I checked this all connections then i saw - its old adapter , its loooks very old like scratched and very dirty in looks.
On the other hand , i tried to connect it properly , but it was not working. I really dont know- why it was not working?

Then I tried to call to Vishal (Sales executive). I told him all problems, because, he give me connection and I know him only in this deal.

But he respond me -
- I really cant help you in this case because , I am in sales and you just complaint to 60607070.
- I complaint there- and complaint number is[protected]. , Date: 20Feb2012 .
- Later , I also call VISHAL (Sales executive) He said - I am sorry , I cant help you and whenever i told him that - The Adapter is Old and not brand new then Vishal told me- We give you free installation and we never do Brand New Adapter.

WHat was that -
I purchase first time TATA communication broadband with advance payment - and - he said - they provide used devices in their services.

What a stupid thing with TATA communication or with this - Stupid Sales Executive - VISHAL.

Secondly, I need to use this broadband connection for LAN Server with networking , and whenever I discuss with VISHAL then - He again told me- I cant do because I dont do this work. He said- you should go for this privately and ask to any network engineer,
What a stupid thing -

An Internet service provider company always provide networking service. But according to VISHAL (Sales executive) they never .

I would like to complaint about it to TATA Communications - New Delhi .

I need your action with in 24 hours otherwise - refund my all money , I can purchase Reliance or any other internet connection.

I trust on Vishal which is really stupid guy - and I give me advanced payment of 4 months.

But now - if with in 24hours , my internet would not work , then I need to request you TATA communications , to make refund and I never use your service.

Thank you !!!

For any query - you can call me

Dinesh
Fixed...its finished now... Not satisfied with TATA service... its long time being.
Never prefer this choice... as u know TATA wimax closed in india now.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot C-21&36, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400098
    Tata Communications - New Delhi - Tata Wimax Broadband - Old Modem and Very Bad Service provided !