[Resolved]  Tata Credit Card — not clearing of cheque tata credit card

dear all

This is pankaj kharey from rishra (wb), i am user of tata credit card my card num is [protected].I issued a chq o[censored]TI abk(axis bank) on[protected] amt 2378/- for my credit card bill, still the said chq is not clear from my axis bank account. and the current due is very high about near 7600/- rs which i am unable to pay.I will be paying the actual due amt.any day kindly contact me and help other i have to complain to banking ombudsman for the same. I am having a scan copy of chq.Kindly note my mob num [protected].i have deposited the said chq at SBI Rishra branch.the customer care officer is telling i have not deposited any chq.

Thanks & Regards
Pankaj Kharey

Comments

Credit Card — clearing of account

SIR,
i pradeep singh kahlon have received ABN AMRO BANK CARD NO.[protected] valid from jan 2006 to jan 2008. But i never used the card or activate it. unfortunatly my wallat is lost and i register my FIR for the same and other item and meanwhile i call on local telephone number by searching on net and forward the complaint. after doing all these one day my card is swaped by someone and i received message of purchase. i again call the local number and narrated the content . i also produce many time photocopy of FIR, letter & mail to chandigarh office of abn amro for the same to mr. jagandeep singh who promise me to sattled my account but nothing is done . i also compalint to call which i received from ABN AMRO delhi / Gurgaon but nothing has done sofaar. every time after month some recovery agent call me and demands the due. but no one handle & clear the case . i am fedup of these calls, (nearly 15-20 calls)... please sugest me how i clearup these issues & where, but i am strict that i will not pay any amount of settelment as i have not purchase anything... if there is any ways please forwad me...i am thankfull to you.
thanks.
pradeep singh kahlon
mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

SBI Credit Card — inspite of depositing the cheque they have added the penalty amt.

see, i m a sbi cr card holder,

i have deposited the cheque of my due amount, still i am receiveing calls & letter from the bank, that please deposit the amount, one more thing this not first time, same thing last time happend & immediatly i have complined them, after so much of pressure finaly they have revert the charges, but this again the same problem.

ABHOY SINGHVI
repected sir,

iam a narsaiah, using sbi card no [protected] last two years. last billed amount due totally paid pls reimburse which added penalty my statement of march 09

thanking you,