[Resolved]  Tata Docomo — need puk no

NEED PUK CODE

I inform to you, I have got TATA DOCOMO prepaid connection no [protected]before two days and I mistakenly I blocked the sim,

Comments

My frinds SIM no [protected] need to PUK code kindly send my mobile no. [protected]

Now I need the puk no please help me
My frinds SIM no[protected] need to PUK code kindly send my mobile no. [protected]
NEED PUK CODE

I inform to you, I have got TATA DOCOMO prepaid connection no [protected] before three month and I mistakenly I blocked the sim,
Now I need the puk no please help me
need puk my sim has blocked my no is [protected]
plese send me puk no because my sim by mistake blocked
i inform to you, I have got TATA DOCOMO prepaid connection no [protected] before 20 days and I mistakenly I blocked the sim,

Now I need the puk no please help me
my DOCOMO number is [protected] and by mistake i activated the pin lock option and now its continiously asking for the puk code so please help me out of this problem and tell me the necessary puk code
NEED PUK CODE

I inform to you, I have got TATA DOCOMO prepaid connection no [protected] I mistakenly I blocked the sim, pls kindly send puk code my mobile no [protected]
NEED PUK CODE

I inform to you, I have got TATA DOCOMO prepaid connection no [protected] before two days and I mistakenly I blocked the sim,
Respected sir

i inform u thati my friend sim no. [protected] TATA DOCOMO need PUK no. please send in my mobile no [protected]
thanks

Regard
Arjunraj
need puk no

Now I need the puk no please help me
O Man! what the hell is going out here??? begging n screaming PUK...PUK wont help?!!!? why dont you guys just call the customer care!!

I have a tata docomo prepaid sim, my sim card is blocked it asking me for PUK no. My moblie no is [protected] Please help.

Thanking You,
Santosh Sawant.
I inform to you, I have got TATA DOCOMO prepaid connection no [protected] mistakenly I blocked the sim, pls kindly send puk code my mobile no [protected], [protected]

thanks,