[Resolved]  Tata Docomo — Check Operator Services on all outgoing calls

I have been using Tata docomo for last few months without any issue.
Suddenly, I am getting "CHECK OPERATOR SERVICES" error on all outgoing call I am trying to make. Although, I am able to receive calls, sms, etc.

Could please look into this matter. Hope to get some help to resolve this issue.

Dipak
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:13:20
Complaint comments  4 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

TATA DOCOMO SGM — regarding outgoing call

sirmadam

i have taken tata docomo gsm number few days back. i have been alloted the mobile no. [protected], i am trying to call on [protected] and landline in rajasthan from last 10 days but i am getting response tata docomo network saying your number is incorrect on the side i am talkaing with mentioned number from other servive providers...

i registered complaint two times but not getting any response...
Dear Mr. Dipak,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link (Operation time 8 AM to 12 Midnight) - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Docomo.
Dear Mr. Dipak,

Since we have not received any details from your end we assume that your issue has been resolved. In future should you require any assistance we request You to call Tata DOCOMO helpline on[protected] or visit the live chat link: http://c1web1.saas.talismaonline.com/chatc1/tatadocomo.html . Alternatively you can also mail us your concern to [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Docomo.
Sorry, I was not able to access internet, that's why could not reply.

That error is still there..

The No. is [protected] email id: [protected]@gmail.com