Tata Docomo — lkd unsubscription & refund

Raghogarh, Guna District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 arpitmathur
forcibly deducting money from a/c
Services such as Lkd pack, luv tips, cricket updat, audio talkies has been given without my request. So far more than Rs. 30 has been automatically deducted by Reliance communication without my consent. Please refund the deducted amt immidiately/...

Comments

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
Services such as Lkd pack, luv tips, cricket updat, audio talkies has been given without my request. So far more than Rs. 20 has been automatically deducted by Tata Docomo without my consent. Please refund the deducted amt immidiately/.
My No. [protected]
Services such as Lkd pack, luv tips, cricket updat, audio talkies has been given without my request. So far more than Rs. 20 has been automatically deducted by Reliance communication without my consent. Please refund the deducted amt immidiately.

My mobile no. is [protected].
email id - [email protected]