Tata Indica Xeta GLG — complaint of starting and CNG kit

dear sir,
i purchased tata indica xeta glg car last month from dhingra motors, gurgaon, haryana. since first day car is having starting problem on petrol. then company adviced me to install CNG kit in my vehicle from their authorised fitment centre at okhla,newdelhi. after that also i m facing same problem of starting on both the fuels options. dealer is not responding to me properly. please forward my complaint for the needful.
dr.S.P. bhardwaj
house no.1010,sector-4
gurgaon,haryana, india
tel-[protected]

Related Complaints

Comments

tata indica xeta glg — major complaint

the car mfd in the year 2007.purchased in the month aug 2007.given for repairs on 25.10.07 to your local dealer pandit automobiles at sangli.unable to take proper action.look in to the matter and replace a new vehicle.
i purchased tata indica xeta car(DL8CM 3826) last year from Pawa motors, Wazirpur, Delhi. since first day car is having starting problem on petrol. then company/dealer adviced me to install CNG kit(mixed fuel kit) in my vehicle from their authorised fitment centre at okhla, newdelhi. after that also i m facing same problem of starting on patrol options. dealer is not responding to me properly. please forward my complaint for the needful and advise me what type of CNG kit best of Indica xeta car and cost of change of CNG KIT.

Tata Indica Xeta GLG - complaint of starting and CNG kit