[Resolved]  Tata Indica Xeta Petrol GLS — Faulty Service

The Indica Xeta V-2 GLS Car bearing Registration No. PB-10BY-3173, Engine No 475SI56AS2PO3606, Chasis No. 600631ASZP06016 was purchased from M/s Dada Motors, Ludhiana in Feb-2007. Since its purchase, regular service has been ensured by me from the authorized dealers. I have never got it serviced from other than the authorized dealers. As the vehicle is being used mostly in Delhi so all the services have been done at M/s Sanya Motors, Mayapuri, Delhi. On 22.09.2010 the vehicle was presented for regular servicing at Sanya Motors, Mayapuri. I collected the vehicle the next day after paying full bill of Rs. 5,724/- vide Invoice No. Sanya-MP[protected] I must say that the service charges of Tata Motors are far too costly in comparison to any other vehicle. But despite that the service is pathetic.

After I collected the vehicle from M/s Sanya Motors, after service on 23.09.2010, I found that the car doesn’t start properly in the morning. It takes 7 to 10 selfs to start it and even if it starts, there is lot of missing in the engine and when it is driven it stops in between, although there is no “Engine Check” light on the monitor. This problem occurred only after the service of 23.09.2010. I contacted the service advisor Mr. Viresh at Sanya Motors, after initial denial, he asked me to take the vehicle to the workshop again. Finally I again took the vehicle to them on 10.10.2010 and after keeping the vehicle for full day they told me that the problem is over now. This time they asked me to pay Rs. 156/- more vide Invoice No. Sanya-MP[protected]. But again I found that the problem is still there. The vehicle was again taken there on 12.10.2010 vide Job Card No. JC-Sanya-MP[protected]. They kept the vehicle for two days but after delivery the problem is still not over.

The service advisors at Sanya Motors are now blaming the CNG fitted in the car for the problem. But it is worth mentioning here that the CNG in my car is fitted for the last more than two years and I never faced this problem ever. It is only after the service of 22.09.2010 that this problem has been created.

Comments

Sanya Motors Mayapuri — Pathetic Services

This is with reference to the poor quality of services being offered by Sanya Motors Mayapuri - one of the leading dealers of Tata cars. I have a Tata Indigo CS model which i bought last year its been 1 year 4 months, the car has been troubling me and despite coordinating with Sanya Motors, till date they haven't been able to rectify the problem, i am afraid they haven't been able to identify the root cause of the problem till date. Every time i call them up and lodge a complaint, they take the car to the service station, keep it for 2-3 days, but when the car comes the situation is the same. I don't understand why they staff incapable people who don't even know what the problem is. i have been mentally harassed and the level of tolerance has gone down to zero now. It’s not the first Tata car that I own that means the problem is not with the brand, but with SANYA. I have no clue how to get this problem resolved once and for all.

Please Suggest
Ritesh Sharma
+91 [protected]

Sanya Motor — Complaint is resolved

My complaint against Sanya Motor Mayapuri has been resolved through consumer court. Please remove the contents of the complaint from your website.

Usha Sharma