[Resolved]  TATA Indicom 2900 i CDMA mobile phone — modem not detected in my computer

I am prepaid user of Nepal Telecom. There is a internet service available but i could not enjoy because when i connect my tata indicom 2900 i mobile to usb port of my computer, it does not detect the required modem.

Satish Chandra Jha

Comments

Well I used my mobile tata indicom 2900i to surf the net after the driver was installed... but after i formatted the computer...i lost my driver software ... but the motherboard's back usb port detected the modem and front usb port didn't detected it...then for two days.. i used the net using back port...now.. the problem is that my computer totally didn't respond towards my mobile...i downloaded the drivers but the problem is that the connection of mobile through data cable to usb is unusable...no detection is made...what might be the problem...??? Do my data cable became useless ??? Or it might the problem of Tata Indicom... Have any solution mail me ok...or U can meet me in facebook ok...
i hade buye tata idicom 2900i mobile but now working modem so i need it;s modem software .
I want drivers for 2900i plssend me
i have also tata indicom insturment of 2900 i. I have also fase this problem for contacting with pc.
mujhe ye chaiyeeeeeeee...
i need mobile circuit .whre we going?
2900i driver is loaded in the phone itself. Switch off your mobile and connect into USB port of your computer, the phone will automatic switch on itself and aotumatic provides driver to "Windows XP". You dont have to do anything to install driver. Remember, switch off the phone before connecting into USB port.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other