[Resolved]  TATA Indicom Broadband - Bad Speed — I paid the amount Rs.7721/- for Power flash 750 plan But tata giving 384kbps speed

To: Anusha,

[protected]@consumercourt.in
[protected]@consumercourt.in

CC TO : Mr. Ratan N. Tata
Designation : Chairman
Company : Tata Teleservices Ltd.
And
Mr. Anil Kumar Sardana
Designation : Managing Director
Company : Tata Teleservices Limited

CC to: news channels. [protected]@timesgroup.com,[protected]@ndtv.com,[protected]@zeenetwork.com,[prot...

1. Sub: I need my problem should solved by today, give the 750 Kbps speed infinity or power flash, I paid the amount Rs.7721/- for Power flash 750 plan (night 10pm to 8 am 1500 Kbps) or Give back the money, if you failed to solve my problems by today I will write to all world wide media and world wide leaders including Dr. Manmohan singh ji and President Barack Obama.

Please forward this mail to Mr. Ratan N. Tata sir, I have faith in him, I will get the justice. ( or give Mr. Ratan N. Tata sir email ID).

• Sir/Madam, already I am suffering from your 384 kbps speed plan from last few months, I paid the amount Rs.7721/- for Power flash 750 plan (night 10pm to 8 am 1500 Kbps) but TATA is giving only Flash 384 plan by cheating. My 5 months ending on jan 11th 2010, if you give 750Kbps speed from 1st jan I will be in big loss.

• I never asked you to change any plan from my side, I was very happy with that 750 power flash plan.
• If the 750 power flash(750Kbps speed) not working it’s your mistake, you should give the customer equality plan or good plan instead of that you have given 50% less speed plan.
• Your call center executives are telling that Power flash 750 plan ( night 10pm to 8 am 1500 Kbps) not working properly, before testing the plans or your server capacity why you are giving connections and collecting heavy money from customers? Do you feel you have done a justice for your customer?

Please give the 750 kbps speed immediately for which I have paid the full money or give my money back I will take Airtel broad bond connection (for Rs.1699/- I will get 1000 Kbps speed) and the company also trustable.

With regards
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I too have been cheated by tataindicombroadband. I had flash 384(daytime 384kbps and night time 1.5 mbps) plan. just few days before diwali i got a call from tataindicombroadband (Hyderabad) that just by paying Rs. 49 extra, my day time speed will be increased to 512kbps and night time speed will remain same, also i'll get
1 Static IP,
1 Domain Name,
3 Personalized Mail Ids and
Anti virus and i'll get a mail from tataindicombroadband regarding this but my plan was changed to Infinity 500 PLUS(24 x 7 - 500 kbps ) and i wasn't intimated by any communication medium(phone or email). even after putting complaints 3-4 times and writing mail to nodal officer and customer care once nothing has happened from there side. i request everybody not to use services of this stupid isp. you will face a frequent disconnection problem, low speed and bad customer care support.

Complaint categoryCategory: Broadband