[Resolved]  TATA Indicom Broadband Chennai — Fraud, Cheat

I got connection with the World's worsest broadband service -Tata Indicom Broadband Chennai. Due to their worst service, I cancelled the connection by handling thier router, adapter etc in January 2009 directly in Tata Communications Internet Services Limited, Gee Gee Universal, 7th Floor, No.2, McNicholas Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031.
They told that the connection will be disconnected immediately and the executive assured me the refund of deposit within 40 days. But today in July only i could get the cheque from the same Fraud Office - Tata Communications Internet Services Limited, Gee Gee Universal, 7th Floor, No.2, McNicholas Road, Chetpet. They told they would send the cheque to my address but the fraud broadband didnt. They also refunded only the half amount. Instead of 1000 rupees they gave only 500 rupees saying that they disconnected my connection only after 10 days after talking to me over phone. THEN FOR WHAT HELL THEY ARE HOLDING THE HEAD OFFICE IN CHETPET? what is the use of going there directly for disconnection? CONSUMERS BE AWARE OF TATA INDICOM BROADBAND. ESPECIALLY CHENNAI BRANCH.
Complaint comments

Comments

I have also same problem.
We also facing same issue with chennai branch if its happen regularly the name of Tata Indicom go off from the market in Broad Band sector
CURRICULUM VITAE
R.ROSHNE NO: 11 Krishna Nagar
Milk Colony Ma dhavaram
Chennai-600051
Email: [protected]@gamil.com

OBJECTIVE:
Seeking a Challenging environment that encourages continues learning and creativity providing exposure to new ideas that simulate professional and personal growth.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
BISM : Bachelor of Information systam Management at J.H.A.Agarsen College
University of Madras, Chennai
ACADEMIC PROFILE:
Course Year Aggregate
BISM[protected]%
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIION:
• T/W English (Junior Grade)
• Tally9 & Ms.Office

CULTURAL ACTIVITIES:
1.Cultural active Volunteer of J.H.A.Agarsen College

INSTITUTIONAL TRAINING:
I had done my “Financial Management project in Bafna Pharmacy pvt. ltd

Working Experience:

I Had Worked in “HCG Anderson Pet Ct Institute
Designation: 1.Co-ordinator Form August 2009 to December on.

PERSONAL DETAILS:
Nationality :Indian
Religion : Christian
Languages Known :Tamil, English & Malayalam

DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that all above information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Place: Chennai Yours faithfully Date: 24.01.10 (R.ROSHNE)
CURRICULAM VITAE

I.SUBUHAN HUSSAIN NO: 69/55 ThiruvengadamStreet,

Perambur, Chennai: 6000 11,

Contact: [protected]

E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com

OBJECTIVE:

Seeking a Challenging environment that encourages contiguous learning and creativity providing exposure to new ideas that simulate professional and personal growth.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

B.B.A., : Bachelor of Business Administration at J.H.A.Agarsen College

University of Madras, Chennai.

Higher Secondary : Pananthope Railway Colony Aided Hr.Sec.School.Chennai.

ACADEMIC PROFILE:

Course Year Aggregate

BBA[protected]%

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:

· T/W English (Junior Grade)

· H.D.C.A. & Tally9 (Honours Diploma In Computer Application)

Experience Details:

1. Worked as a front office in “HCG Anderson Pet Ct Institute “150, Poonamallee High Road, Chennai-600 084. Form August 2009 to December on.

ACTIVITIES:

1.Cultural Volunteer of J.H.A.Agarsen College,

2.National Cadet Corps in D.R.B.C.C.C’S Hr.Sec.School.

3.D.S.M.A (Diploma in Silambam Martical.Art., )

4.Free Acupressure& Yoga Awareness Camp.

KEY CURRICULUM PROJECT:

I had done my project “Job Satisfaction” in Citi Finical Pvt Ltd., Chennai.

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Name : I.SUBUHANHUSSAIN

Father Name :N.ISMAIL

Date of Birth :[protected]

Sex :Male

Nationality :Indian

Religion :Muslim

Languages Known :Tamil, English & Hindi

DECLARATION: I hereby declare that all above information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge And belief.

Place: Chennai Yours faithfully

Date: 24.01.10 (SUBUHAN HUSSAIN)
I agree, there is no coordination between the head office chennai and the call center, different inforamtion is provided bny these two set of people. Earlier I thought TATA Broadband Internet is good, but now I will have to think twice before I take any services from them.

TATA Indicom Broadband Chennai