[Resolved]  TATA Indicom Mobile — TATA Indicom Mobile auto change plan

HI..
i have a tata indicom connection No. [protected] for unlimitied tata to tata free till june 2013 as per scheme 2008 i recahge my account by Rs 2008 but now company change this plan automaticaly without any pre-information or my permission and company deactivate this facility . i have already mail to company but still not reply so pls supprot and solve my problem as soon as possible

Regds
Piyush Goyal
Ajmer(Raj.)

Comments

TATA Indicom — automatically changing of installation area

my tata indicom number[protected] automatically changes its installation area due to which i m not able to make & recieve calls
I am Shuvayu Biswas using a Tata Indicom prepaid since 21-FEB-2006. I recharge with RCV2008 probably January-February, 2008. The offer is: 5 years Local Tata to Tata Unlimited Free call with other local mobile call charge Rs 1/min.
But suddenly TTSL withdraw the offer & modify it into some poor offer in 6th December, 2008.I lost Rs 350 for that.

TTSL never inform me about that change in offer. I am informed by some friend on 16th December, 2008. I call Tata Indicom Customer Care. They only say "SORRY" & "Extremly Sorry".

I am common customer & I regret to inform you that TTSL harass me. It affects mental tension, money loss, loss of time while talking with company.

My Details:
Mobile Number: +(91) [protected]
Name: Shuvayu Biswas

Please Take the proper action against the TTSL & Try to reactive My Offer RCV2008. So please do needfull actions to get me justice as soon as possible.And send me guidelines for taking further legal actions.

Thanks & Reagrds,

Shuvayu Biswas

TATA — auto plan change

HI..
i have a tata indicom connection No. [protected] for unlimitied tata to tata free till june 2013 as per scheme 2008 i recharge my account by Rs 2008 but now company change this plan automaticaly without any pre-information or my permission and company deactivate this facility . i have already mail to company but still not reply so pls supprot and solve my problem as soon as possible

I have lossed my mobile on 13.02.2009 Srl No.EAN[protected] and S/N EA07C0E0100E383LP444
MEID A[protected]CA406 BLACK /SAP Material code[protected]
kindly lock the same instruments thanks
Hello
I have lossed my mobile on 15.03.09.Mobile num is [protected].
Kindly lock the same instrument.
Manisha

Yesterday I lost my phone & my prepaid chip is inside the phone my No. is [protected] I wanted to lock my no. because in case some body trying to miss use of no. I request you to please lock my No. & plz reply me immediately.

TATA Indicom — MY CONNECTION IS NOT WORKING AS PER PURCHASE PLAN

I HAVE PURCHASE TATA INDICOM NEW MOBILE WITH PAY PER CALL PLAN BY HOSHIARPUR PUNJAB FROM TATA OFFICE. AFTER ONE MONTH MY PLAN CONVERTED IN NORMAL PLAN AND I ASK TO DEELAR BUT HE DID NOT RESPONCE PROPER.
i am also having the same problem.

I had purchase around 10 Tata mobile handsets with new numbers under the unlimited T2T plan till 2013 for Rs.2008 each.

Suddenly the company migrated our plan to some 600 minutes /month plan without our consent.

We have given several complaints verbally as well as in writting to their head office in N. Delhi.

Now to our further shock the company discontinued this 600 min./month scheme also from 25th April 2011.

Is this a loot. Are all politicians alongwith the corporates (surprisingly Tata group also !) here to milk the money from the general public !!?

The company is defiant and not responding positively. They would even hand up the call at 121.

When we had purchased a product of Rs.2008 with a defined services till year 2013, how can the company damage its sold product and change its specifications & conditions for which the consumer had purchased. This is cheating.

Has anyone approached the courts for this. If yes, please share your experiences on the matter.

I also propose to form a joint association against Tata on the issue.

Rajeev
Faridabad.
M: [protected]; [protected].
E: [protected]@gmail.com
my tata indicom cdma 1X usb modem is not working because i have lost my setup so the usb could not start please send me reply at my id <[protected]@gmail.com>that what should i do
Tata Indicom is the pure cheater. Kolkata Nodal Office - The young lady is a big sucker. Go to hell Tata Indicom

Tata Indicom
    Tata Indicom Phone
    Tata Indicom Address
    D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703