[Resolved]  TATA Indicom mobile number-[protected](postpaid) — poor customer care

I have approached your office at Sahara Mall (Gurgaon) on 03.08.2009 for new post paid connection (Corporate connection with Tata to Tata unlimited std and local free). They send me the SMS to me stating that to send one mail to shailesh.[protected]@tatatel.co.in (Mobile NO. [protected]) stating the billing address, and personally collect the simcard by producing the documents(Id proof, address proof, photo, PAN card copy, permanent address).

On 04.08.2009 I got a call from Ms. Sivanji (Mobile No. [protected]) of PnG Teleservices, Rajouri Gardens, New Delhi – 110027, asking about the new post paid connection which I needed. Asked her how you know my number and my requirement then she told me that somebody from Sahara Mall (Gurgaon ) Tataindicom Office given this details to her .

I enquired her about the post paid connection optionsand I told her my requirement of corporate connection (post paid). She agreed and told me regarding that Rs.348/- pm (tata to tata unlimited std and local free). She told me that she will be sending the representative to collect the documents. She sent me one person (Mr. Sachin) on 06.08.2009, I have handed over the following documents:
have handed over the following document to Mr. Sachin

1. Colour passport photograph
2. Copy of PAN Card
3. Copy of Driving licenseand Ration card.
4. Copy of Photo ID card.
5. Cheque for Rs.500/= in favour of 'TATA TELESERVICES'
6. Cash Rs.100/= for SIM Card.

After I send these things to her finally she was asking billing address proof, I replied her the billing address should be office address, she agreed for this and she requested any present residence proof for reference only. So I submitted my residence proof taken from present employer to the mail CC.[protected]@GMAIL.COM.

After this formalities I got call from TATAINDICOM fro ID and address verification and they asked about the plan, I said about the above plan which I am interested. But she told than plan is not having unlimited free. So againg Ms. Sivanji call me for the same and this time she denied that she never told about Rs.348/- plan and told about Rs.450/- plan which has the tata to tata unlimited free.

Finally I agreed for the same because I have already purchased handset.

This connection got activated on 10.08.2009 and it got locked on 13.08.2009 dueto negative billing address verification.
I cleary said that my billing address should be office address only. I am not getting why they are doing like this and at the same time my account when checked in TATAINCOME web site shows that my post paid plan Rs.750/ pm.
Then I called Customer care they said that is the plan you have taken.

Please see above facts how your personnels communicating the plans before and after the conncetions have taken.
This deactivation has been done without prior intimation and also billing address problem, finally I come to know they have not given me the coroporate connection but they given me individual connection only.

When I enquired with some of my friends about this they say that Corporate connection (Honest 450 plan)only for Rs.450/-pm with unlimited TATA to TATA std and local free.

This is very clearly bringing to your notice that this type of miscommunication will leads to spoil the TATAINDICOM reputation and also with in the TATAINDICOM, personnels responsible to provide service to the corporate sectors diverting this business to private peoples for only money sake is not good and it was against the company rules. These peoples were not loyal to the organization where they working, also integrity part of it.

Kindly look into this seriously and take necessary serious action against them those who were involved in this within the organization or outside, also take necessary action against PnG Teleservices, Rajouri Gardens, New Delhi – 110027 (ms.Sivanji) for giving wrong communication regarding plan and etc., also take necessary action against who is diverted this business to Franchise rather to handle directly to provide corporate connection. Because of this reason whatever I had good opinion on TATAINDICOM got vanished, Take serious action to avoid such type of incidents in future.

This mobile No – [protected] got activated on 09.08.2009 and locked on 13.08.2009, I will be paying rent only from 09.08.2009 to 13.08.2009 only.
I already given request to customer care by phone to disconnect this line (REF No.[protected].

Once again I request you kindly consider this and do the need ful at the earliest.

Kindly make necessary steps to refund my deposit for Rs.500/- at the earliest.

Anticipating your reply.

Comments

tata indicom mobile handset and connection — Blank calls on the phone

i am using the TataIndicom Connection for the past 3 years and recently i am getting inappropriate and blank calls from the particualar number + 91 [protected] ; when called the TATA helpline i was not provided any alternative or information as to the source of the number or how can they aid to restrict this number from calling and told me to just lodge an FIR. I strongly believe that at least some aid should be provided to customers in such cases like option of restricting the number or so on, as this is extremely crucial for phone and moible privacy purposes.Please aid in this matter
i want cell no:[protected]
I want this cell number person details. '[protected]'
respected sir i am getting disturb by a number from some days . that person gives many blank calls at any time .i want the complete address with name of the no.[protected]

Tata Indicom Mobile PostPaid — Poor Service

Today On date of 5/08/2010,i have customer care sevice...I got very poor responce from the three guys.

Kiran
Ravi Ingle
Ganesh

These three employee from Pune branch and they dont even know how many services You have.

Kiran, I have talked with that girl,she took my 45 min and provide very bad solution,She took 30 rs to subscribe DT but didnt give me my song ,which i have already mentioned to her.

I am not going to pay this charge to tata indicome.Please take any action on these dump guys.How can u take person who have no knowladge how to talk.
PNG teleservices services are very very bad and they are going to create some trouble in your life if you buy their services. I want to share my exp.
PNG teleservices executive Priti[protected] called me and offered me a tata photon + connection. She said that we will offer you ESB connection becasue your company tie up is with Tata( she started to cheat me) she offered Device+10 GB per month for two month in 2000 INR. so i was feeling happy but i was not aware that they were going to cheat me... i was going out of delhi so internet connection was required for me . their representative Satish- [protected] deliverd the device and activated immediately. i paid 2000 INR and all necessary document( Voter ID card xerox copy, Original Credit card copy, a photo, Company ID card xerox copy) .. i was happy ... next day i left delhi and moved to rajasthan . but in rajasthan that device didn't work at all. when i called PNG teleservices, they said that device will not work outside delhi because verification is in progress. i got lot of escalation in my work and it was a very huge loss. i came back delhi after 4 days, and found that device is not working in Delhi. so i called to tata customer care[protected] and found that my document not submitted so my device deactivated. i called to PNG teleservices, they said that they have sent a mail to tata and my device will activated before 5PM. this was the last time when i talked these guys... after that i called them more then 400 times in next 5 days... but they didn't pick my call... and didn't respond... i guess that they put 2000 rs INR in their pocket... i got some more conatct no and talked them but it was wastage of time and wastage of money... they keep 2000 INR in their pocket... i talked with sunil---[protected]... and rahul[protected]... but they stopped to pick my call... now i raised a compalnin to TATA customer care no[protected]... and i am planing to go Either consumar court or police to register 420 case against them... i read many review of this agenecy that they have done same with many customer...my no is -- [protected] and e mail id is [protected]@gmail.com...

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets