TATA Indicom mobile services — extra charges of mobile bill

SIR, FISTLY I HAVE LONG DURATION USING TATA TELE SERVICES IN JAMMU AND KASHMIR

SECONDLY I HAVE MOBILE PLAN OF CMO 199 ULTA PLAN ITS PLAN AS PER GUIDE OUR CUSTOMER CENTRE OFFICER
STD CALL CHARGES OF RS 0.30/MIN

BUT AT THE TIME STD CALL CHARGES OF RS .50/MIN

ITS CHARGES OF PREVIOUS OF TWO MONTHS

PLEASE YOU ARE REQUESTED THE DETAILS FOR NEXT PAYMENT

PLEASE EXPEDITE AT TEH EARLIEST

Comments

TATA Indicom — Extra Bill Amount

I had gate 325rs. monthaly plan. This is only for Internet purpose. This plan had 1800 Min. in 30 days, its mean 30 Hrs. for one month. I had used from 7.10.07 to 27.11.07til. I had total use both month 10 Hrs 1 Min & next 10 Hrs 1 Min 27 Sec. ( Total 20:2:27. I has allready given 1000/- Rs. Deoposite. That the my money they have. I had more time complaint to Customer Care & Internet Dept.
I know.. this is the worst service. But money matters !!!

Ratan Tata

Tata Indicom Broadband — Incorrect Billing for no usage period

I was using a Post-paid broadband connection provided by Tata Indicom.
I was leaving out of the country for three months and i wished to find out the billing details for if i did not use the connection.

I called up the customer care number in the second week of May2008. I was told by the agent that " If i did not use the connection as in there was no
data usage, i would be charged a flat fee of Rs 100/- for the months instead of the bill amount.

I asked him (the customer care agent) repeatedly to confirm this and he said i did not have to do anything. If i used the connection, i would be charged the monthly bill amount.
I even asked him if this was written on the website to which he again replied - yes.
Name of the Customer Service agent : Jaspal/ Jaspreet/ or something like that (it is recorded in the call-details against my user ID in the Tata database.)

I disconnected my modem and went abroad thinking all was well.

But now, iam being asked to pay the monthly rent for three months. They say that i have no complaint number so they cannot help.
Rs 2000/- is not a big amount. But the fact remains - Why should i pay for something apparently misdirected by their company?
And now they have disconnected my connection. After numerous emails and calls to customercare nothing happend.

I also went to the office in kalyani Nagar, Pune and was greeted by the rudest staff of customer care ever!!

Who told me "i could do whatever i wanted with courts and they don't give a damn. It was
their process not to rectify this as this was my fault."

They want a complaint number for the call i made in May 2008. I asked them again and again how would one have a complaint number if the solution was provided by the customer care agent himself.??"
They are bunch of who do not know how to handle customers.
They even openly deny any association with the Customer care department saying they can do or say what ever they want and this billing department is
not responsible.
I told them i was ready to pay the bill for september for which i have used the connection. But they are not agreeing to this.

The nodal appellate authority does not reply to my emails.
The link to the form for complaints on their website does not work.
The customer care agents in the office are either ignorant or rude.

The reason i wanted to retain the connection insted of just disappering without following this matter is beacuse the place i stay at does not have proper infrastructure.
And when i got my connection after 3 months of following up for a new connection, i myself climbed the ladder to get the wire to my window. The contracted "engineers" were so unskilled!!

Yes. This is true.

Now iam going to file a complaint with the consumer court. Such a prestigious company -"Tata" is treating its customers like this.
This is pathetic!!!
We are using Tata broadband for the past six months. Five days back our internet got disconnected suddenly. We tried calling customer care executive the same day and the complaint has been registered. Same thing we did for the next 4 days, at least 30 calls made to the customer care guy with no solution. They never turned back to us with any solution neither they called us to update regarding the status. It is realy ridiculus. As we are running businness totally dependent on Broadband connection, cannot tolerate if the connection goes off for one day. Can anybody explain what kind of services they are providing??? Finally we decided to STOP their services permanantly. It is my advice to you guys that never go with TATA indicom connection broadband ever. They are useless.

If you have any comments on this, get back to me anytime.

Be alert.

TATA Indicom — EXTRA BILL MADE BY THE COMPANY

I have a TATA indicom walky which is taken from Adhinath Traders (Saharanpur, U.P.). Indicom connection no. is [protected]. I have change my scheme in NOV, 2008 and paid Rs. 1100/- for the same. In the new scheme the company commited me to provide the rent free serveces for 12 months. According to company, The amount of Rs. 25/- per month will be paid by me for next 12 months.

But the company has not changed the scheme and not infomed me also. No bill provided to me from dec 2008 to march 2009 also.

Now, the connection has been barred by company and made the bill outstanding of Rs. 700/-. I don't understand why the bill has been raised when only Rs. 25/- will be paid by me per month. many time i have complaint to company but they are not interested to send the bill.

I am not ready to pay this amount as I have changed my plan and paid rs. 1100/- for the same.

Please take the further action and arrange to solve my problem.

Regd's
Vipul Garg
9, Chandralok Colony,
Behat Road, Saharanpur - 247001
Mob : [protected]
TATA Indicom
Posted:[protected] by Ashwini Mathur Send email

Billing Problem
My Name is Ashwini Mathur and my land line no. is [protected], we have received bill of amount Rs. 5111/- for duration 15 March 09 to 14 April 09 for which we have made complaint on 121 - customer care, they identified this problem as some other phone line has been connected to our phone but till today no action has been taken and our phone has been disconnected.

Regulary tata indicom executives harrasing us for the bill payment. From last 6 months tata indicom levied our bill with caller tune and downloading charges which we never opted and asked them to withdraw these additional services but no body is bothered about this.

Please suggest and help us to sort out this issue.

TATA Indicom — Billing process incorrect

Hi There,

I am Using Tata Indicom Photon plus connection where i am facing bad customer service and worst bill generation tool.
i am having following issue.
1)my credit limit is 2000 rupees where i should not be allowed to use my internet if i cross this limit.
why i was allowed to browse there after?
2)in my bill they added usage for the month July and August for the bill of september that is not acceptable and they are giving some reason that is not understandale.
3)while repeated calling them no body is turning out to give the correct details and valid reason and am loosing money by calling them STD.

my deatils are as follows:
Your Tata Indicom No.[protected]
Account Number :[protected]
Your Tariff Plan:HNI HSIA USB 1100 MB Plan
Bill Number:[protected]
Bill Date:25/09/09
Bill Period:20/08/09 to 19/09/09
Credit Limit:2,000.00

Please let me know what action can be taken aginst this service provider.

Tata indicom mobile services — Wrong usage billing

I got tata photon activated on 30th June 2010 , I received the first bill for 15 days usage which I did not pay waiting for the full Bill. Then I received the second bill in Aug 2010 in which I noticed an inflated usage of 1390 minutes, which was wrong . I complained the same at Tata indicom Hub at sec 18 Noida on 29th Aug. They said I will receive the usage details by mail in two days. I have not received it till date . I again complained on 7th August through their website and received the complaint no 184622 . once more I complained through their site . But after all these complaints they were not able to provide me with usage details nor did they send me a corrected bill but in the next bill they added all the arrears and sent a bill for 2592/- . The point to be noted is that even their website which had details of all other usage missed the usage details of the disputed period.

So after repeated complaints to Tata Tele Services they are not bothered to address my complaints and are sending repeated wrong bills . I have lost confidence in the company and their services so am making a complaint to the consumer forum . Hoping they will help me in getting justice

TATA Indicom — extra bill

Sir i have taken a Tata indicom plug to surf with a credit limit of Rs 2500.They have sent me a bill of Rs 4990.how can it possible where as service should be barred once customer reach his 100% credit limit....

Company:TATA Indicom mobile services