Tata Indicom — Speed of internet connection through Plug 2 surf Whiz ( SxC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem )

I have taken internet connection from TaTa Indicom on the Assurance from the sales executive I will get sufficient speed on USB modem of TATA Indicom SXC-1080 CDMA Plug 2 surf Whiz.Sorry 2 say that it is not so. I have complained about the same and they have attended my complain , but no result whatsoever till date. It is already 3 months over but Sales Executive never asked or called me for the same. So please try to solve the problem at the earliest. ( Temporary Receipt Issued No. NAG/FWT/Office - 26275 - Dtd.24.06.2010 of Tata Teleservices ( Maharashtrta) Ltd.,Mumbai.
( M ) [protected] .

Comments

plug2surfwhiz — postpaid

first few days i was using plug2surfwhiz & i was getting a good speed but after 2days when i was using postpaid ,i was not getting speed & download speed i am getting is 2.35kb/per sec.if you can solve my problem contact me:-[protected].

TATA indicom plug to surf whiz — need connection details

I cannot open an account in microsoft outlook express with my tata indicom dial up internet connection. I need informations like "log on information", "mai server information"... please get me these informations.

D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703
    Tata Indicom - Speed of internet connection through Plug 2 surf Whiz ( SxC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem )