TATA Indicom Photon — Error 721

Naina Mohamed
I am using tata indicom photon prepaid connection now a days its connection its showing error as ERROR-721 and range is also Full and My tata indicom photon number is [protected].

Comments

error 721 in tata photon
quickly
solution
error 721 in tata photon
quickly
solution
solution for error 721 & 678
solution for error 721:- uninstall the proton+ (go in my computer ->control panel ->add/ remove program-> click on ->remove the device photon+ (epivalley, huwai))
as soon as the device is uninstall then restart you'r PC and then again install it .
swapnil H Lolap
I am using tata indicom photon prepaid connection now a days its connection its showing error as ERROR-721.
i have one tata photron plus data card it showing error 678 and 721 and connecting time it showing authenticating but suudenly net work is going
i want to knoew my tata photon plus postpaid authentication code and my service no. is [protected]
video display speed is suddenly down only in two days in postpaid connection

D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703
    TATA Indicom Photon - Error 721