TATA Indicom- PLUG 2 SURF WHIZ — internet facility is a total failure

Hemant Sharma
i have purchased the TATA INDICOM PLUG 2 SURF WHIZ usb port internet connection. This conection promises to give speed up to 153.2 kbps, but the reality is totaly different. The average speed is not more than 6-10 kbps. The speed + device provided along with it does not function. I will suggest other consumer not buy Tata Indicom usb port internet connection ever. Its wastege of money, even the dial up internet connection BSNL is much better than this. So avoid any product of TATA INDICOM.

Comments

TATA Indicom — BLOCK OF MAIL PAGES

I HAVE TAKEN THE INTERNET CONNECTION OF TATA INDICOM PULG 2 WHIZ AT SR.NO.[protected] AT KHAMMAM BUT NOW MY MAILS PAGE IS BLOCKED AND SO I CAN,T OPEN MY MAILS PLEASE CONSIDER MY COMPLAINT AND GET ME CONNECTED TO IT.

TATA INDICOM PLUG2 WHIZ — BLOCK OF MY MAILS

I HAVE TAKEN THE TATA INDICOM INTERNET CONNECTION OF PLUG 2 WHIZ .ON[protected] MY MAILS ARE BLOCKED MY WEB SITE IS NOT ALLOWING TO OPEN MY MAIL PAGE .PLEASE OPEN MY MAIL PAGE.
CONTACT NUMBER
N.S.N.MURTHY- [protected]

Plug 2 Surf Whiz — The Broadband connection is not working fastly

I have purchased a usb modem for my desktop computer. it is not working very efficiently as it is mentioned in the tariff plan. Always it shows there is no remote server found.There is no Contact from the customer care service if i call also.There is no toll free no also.

Internet plug device — plug device

I am pankaj. I bought a Internet plug device from Sidarth commnication. This product market price is RS.2820. But the deler give me in RS.3375. I went to cunsumer Court for complent againts him. My plug device number is [protected]. Please Suggest me what i do.
it's an absurd and useless card i get so irritated while using it.it's a nonsense and i suggest people not to buy it
My tata indicom usbe Mode TATA INDICOM- PLUG 2 SURF WHIZ Cureently not working Plz reply Me Fast errer Is 721 Not Responding
hi,
respected sir,
i use tata indicome plug to surf whiz but from some days it does not work it can give error that
Error{721]:remote computer does not responding .for further assistance

so what solution can you give me,
and one thing i can call to customer care for these problem but does respond any one every time so please help me as soon as posible?
or
give your perfect customer care number on my email id
I went ahead and got the Plug 2 Surf Whiz of Tata Indicom last month

(Oct. 2009) and I am so glad that I took the right decision.
Previously, I had a landline based broadband connection of Airtel, and

the connectivity was pathetic : I would get disconnected every 2

minutes, continiously inspite of their technicians having attempted to

rectify the issue for more than 3 months !!!.
But, now with the Plug 2 Surf Whiz of Tata Indicom, connectivity is

excellent 24/7.
And regarding the speed guys, bear in mind that that it is clearly

mentioned upto 153.6 kbps. And, I regularly test the speed using

www.testmyspeed.com and it gives my an average download speed of 112

kbps, which is quite sufficient for my internet needs.
And, what a relief it is, to be able to be connected to the internet

without any connectivity interruptions.
Overall, I would rate the Plug 2 Surf Whiz as excellent, as it does

deliver on it's promises.
And, remember the Plug 2 Surf Whiz's USB modem is a small and delicate

device, which has to be handled with care, so that it functions well

for a long time. Moreover, it comes with a 1 year manufacturer's

warranty. What else could I ask for ???
hi guys i use tataindicom with internet explorer in the windows xp sp2 it not works well.it gives a error no 721. when i use that usb modem with mozilafirefox in windows xp sp3 it works well. try this.
dear sir,
my mobile no[protected], 4months call details.
email ...[protected]@gmail.com