[Resolved]  TATA Indicom -Postpaid connection — Irresponsibility of Customer Care

I am a Tata Indicom Post-paid customer and I have been using their services from last about two years. Actually the problem is, In August, 2010 bill there was Rs.30/- extra added in lieu of any “Mantra Service”. But I did’t give any request to start it then on 22nd or perhaps 23rd , I informed to Customer Care that I did’t give any request for the said service and please unsubscribe it or put the my request for Rs.30/- as a waiver. But the customer care representative said, u have paid your bill and there is no amount lying pending.. so wait for the next bill and u need to call here again. Today i.e. 8th October, 2010 I again called to 121 (customer care) and told the whole matter. But strangely, I found, there are again Rs.30/- added to my September, 2010 bill. Because my “Mantra Service” has not been disconnected yet.

Then I talked to their seniors and Ms. Amla (Sr. Officer) Tata Indicom, attended my call and she apologize, whatever had happened. She also said that your un-subscription request is there. But sorry I don’t know, Why it is not disconnected yet? So therefore, I request you to give me right justice and give me waiver of Rs100/- atleast and also take some stern steps against the responsible team.

Pankaj Virmani
pankaj.[protected]@rediffmail.com
Hisar(Haryana)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Postpaid Connection — IRRESPONSIBLE CUSTOMER CARE

Respected Sir/Madam

I am a postpaid customer and my cell no is [protected]. I have opened an account in airtelworld site for which I have yet to get my password. My login id is MADHUSUDANBEHERA.

But when on 20.05.2008 7.25AM I talked to Mr Abinash Singh of your customer care, he asked me are you a prepaid or post paid customer, when I told post paid, he said please dial [protected].

The intersting part of the story is that:-
I told Mr Singh that I have dialed the correct no [protected] and he replied, our system has brought to prepaid section, please dial again, and when I enquired what is the guarantee that next time I will be in the right place, he replied just try it again.

I have taken your mobile service to save my time and also opened my online account for still better time management, and not to try my lock like this with your system and executive.

I urge to look in to the matter as soon as possible.

Thanking you,