[Resolved]  TATA Indicom Prepaid Service — I WANT TO KNOW THAT INFORMATION FOR ABOUT OUR TWO NUMBER

I have 2 mobile connection & i have submit Our ID PROOF, But know i want 2 know these numbers are on our name, my 1st number is [protected] on the name of Miss. Anita Khurana against ID Proof of her Ration Card and my 2nd number is [protected] on the name of Mr Dharambir Khurana against ID Proof of his Voter I.Card.

Kindly inform me on my mail ID. for my request, my mail ID is :- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Comments

mene castumar care par call karke apni welcome tone ke bare me pucha to mughe btaya gya ki aap ki tone ke RS.10 cat chuke hai.to mene kha lekn ye gana nahi baj rha hai to vo bole ki aap 12844 dial kar koi or tone set kar lo. to mene kha ki aap meri bat kisi bade officer se krao to usne kha ki is waqut koi bda fficer nahi hai. mene kha ki me line par hu aap bulaie to vo bole ki nahi aa sakte or phone kat diya. ab me ye janna chata hu ki mere jo 10rs kate vo kha hai.or ye kon sa tarika hua castumer se bat karne ka.aap ye castumer care ki galti sudhariye.or mera sampark castumer care se kraiye.
meri complein par jaldi gor kariye. kyuki esa kai bar ho chuka hai last me mai ye complain likh rha hu. my no. is [protected] yhe number mere papa ke nam par hai. is complain ko jaldi hal kiya jay...
I want to know of this tata indicom mobile number "[protected]" on my e-mail id that is [protected]@gmail.com because this number try to tees me. Plz confirm as eary as posible
I want to know address of this tata indicom mobile number "[protected]" on my e-mail id that is [protected]@gmail.com because this number try to tees me. Plz confirm as eary as posible

TATA INDICOM PREPAID SERVICE — DEDUCTION OF CHARGES FOR RING TONE WITHOUT ANY OF SUBSCRIPTION AVAILED

RESPECTED SIR,
HERE I WISH TO SAY THAT MY PREPAID A/C BALANCE HAS BEEN DEDUCTED WITH RS. 15 AS I HAVE NOT SUBSCIBED FOR ANY OF THE RING TONE.

AND WHEN I COMPLAINED FOR THAT NO RESPONSE WAS GIVEN TO ME.

PLS DO NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THESE KIND OF SERVICES.

THANKING YOU SIR

VIKRAM KUMAR DHINGRA
dear sir,
i want the cell number address [protected] because the cell number got expired. so i cant meet my friend. so please give me address .
Dear Sir/Ma^am,

i am the owner of the no [protected] - Nehal Dadhaniya. Today, early in the morning(10:00 am) i got a message that "you are successfully subscribed for devotional alerts on SMS.Charges Rs 30.Auto renewal after 30 days. To unsubscribe, sms UNUB GEETA to 582820." and my balance has been deducted by 30 rs.
but how it could be done??i didnt recieve any call in that duration.even in my received call or misscall lists doesnt contain any company no in that duration. and i also didnt any message for this kind of services.. this cant be acceptable..i want my balance back.. i talked with executive on cutomer care no. and he said i received call from company but i didnt. and i also talked with nearer TATA dealer. she also talked on dealer line but not good response i got... i am strongly disappointed with this and want my balance back.. it's not for just 30 rs. but i cant bare if anyone play with my money without my permission..
i hope you will take some actions for this matter...

regards,
Nehal Dadhaniya

TATA Indicom Prepaid Service — Wrong deducted Balance

My tata indicom prepaid number is [protected].I activated miscall alert service on 22nd october at 11:50p.m. and on 23rd october at 12:01a.m. Rs.15 deducted from my main account for this service. After two days (on 24th october) Rs.15 deducted again for same service. I registered complaint for that but Tata Indicom technical department executive said that we could not cut any wrong balance from your account because you activated this service for two time. But I activated this service for one time. Can one service activated for more times in a month? Please help me to returned my wrongly deducted balance.
Resp sir/madam
i want to know the details of number [protected].. this is my friend cell number..i lost her address so kindly give me the details of this number..ill b waiting for ur kind reply..plzzz
resp sir/madam
plzz give me adders of this mobile [protected].plzzzz
my number is [protected]
I want please dnd (DO NOT DISTURB ) ANY TATA INDICOM CALLS

my phone tata landline no is 6593992. i want to get the incoming, outgoing msgs details every month ? can i get and what is the process otherwise send through mail please.

TATA Indicom Prepaid Service — reduiced calls in recharge

I AM Virender Kumar my mobile number is [protected]
I recharged my mobile with Rs.60 (T2T) in which i got only 150 calls instead of 200
i talked to customer care they told me that my number is old thats why you got 150 calls instead of 200 calls IF they don't me remaining 50 calls so i will take legal action on them.....................
Hello sir
my phone no is [protected] i want to known the last 1 month calls detail outgoing and incoming the id proof is voter id card of renu singh Delhi -92
Please help me out... i just want to know the code that we have to type before typing the 16 digits for recharging the TATA INDICOM prepaid connection .Please help me urgently.

With Regards,
Valentine.
tata walky LG 450 T how to enter min no ?
My tata indicom number is [protected]. On this number i have never activated any sms services, ringtone but since last two month there is a deduction of Rs. 30 per month..Kindly close all the activated sms and ringtone services and remberse my deducted amount.

I never want such type of services in future.

Ranjan
([protected])
MY MOBILE # IS [protected] IS HAVE NEVER ACTIVATED ANY RING TONE OR SMS SERVICES ON MY MOBILE# BUT THERE IS A REGULAR DEDUCTION OF RS. 30 SINCE LAST 4 MONTHS PLS. STOP THESE SERVICES AND REIMBURSE THE DEDUCTED AMOUNT

Tata Indicom
    Tata Indicom Phone
    Tata Indicom Address
    D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703