[Resolved]  Tata Indicom Student Summer Internship — No responsibility

i am student of PGDM(IB) 1st year. i want to do summer intership in TATAINDICOM because TATAINDICOM give me a good plateform through summer project plz give me oppertunaty
Complaint comments  55 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

i am a pursuing student of international business from fortune institute of international business from new delhi. i want to summer internship from your company in new delhi.
Sir/Ma'am
Pursuing PGDM programme from Jaipuria Institute of Management my extreme desire is to do the summer internship programme from your esteem organization. So provide me a valuable oppartunity towards your organization. My mobile no. is [protected].
Sir/Ma'am
Pursuing PGDM programme from PIMSR Navi Mumbai my extreme desire is to do the summer internship programme from your esteem organization. So provide me a valuable oppartunity towards your organization. My mobile no. is [protected].
sir/madam,
i Biswajeet Satpathy, a student of pgdm would like to take your kind attention that, i am a student of NIST-B SCHOOL like to do my summer internship project in your company by which i can achieve knowledge to go inside the corporate world.so please provide me this valuable offer for which i shall be obelige to you. my mobile no. is [protected].thanking you.
sir / mam
i am student of jaipuria institute of management of lucknow pgdm third timester. i want to do summer internship from your company. it will provide me better platform for my career. please contact me via phone no. [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com
Sir/Ma'am
Pursuing PGDM programme from INSTITUTE OF PRODUCTIVITY AND MANAGEMENT KANPUR IN MARKETING SPECIALIZATION my extreme desire is to do the summer internship programme from your esteem organization. So provide me a valuable oppartunity towards your organization. My mobile no. is [protected]
hello,
i am doing b.tech with IT Branch from N.I.Engineering college, Lucknow. This is my 4th sem. I want to do summer internship in your company.
Kindly provide me detail for summer internship as soon as possible.
my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
thankyou.
hello,
i am pursuing b.tech from Govt. College of Engg, & ceramic Tech., Kolkata. I am in ^th sem. I want to do summer internship in your company.
Kindly provide me detail for summer internship as soon as possible.
thankyou.
hello,
i am a second year btech student pursuing my btech from jaypee university of information technology, waknaghat!
i want to do my internship in your company in lucknow because it is a really good company and i think i'll surely be able to learn a lot.
i will be highly obliged .
geetika gupta
hello,
i will be highly obliged .kindly provide me with all the details.my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
geetika gupta
hello,
i am munna kumar, persuing MBA in bhubneswar. i am originally from JHARKHAND at DHANBAD... I want to do my SIP in TATA INDICOM. my college name is SRUSTY ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT, BBSR Aand my cell no. is [protected].
Sir i kindly requested you to give me an opprtunity to show my best performence in your organisations. my sip will start in 16th may.
MUNNA KUMAR
i am abhinav kalra persuing mba in lovely professional univery i am in sriganaganagar(rajasthan) sir i kindly requested you to give me an opportuity to show my best performance in organization plz send me

Your sincerely
abhinav kalra
Dear Sir/Madam
I am pursuing MBA from Magtech Management Institute, Ghaziabad (NCR). I want to do summer internship from your co.
If you will give me chance i will oblige for that.
hello sir I am persuing my mba under wbut university from IBMR, kolkaka. I urgently need a summer internship project for 2 months in kolkata from any welknown company.I have a specialization in Marketing(major) and finance(minor).kindly informe me as soon as possible if there any opportunity for summer internship in reputed company in kolkata
My E-mail ID; [protected]@in.com
[protected]@gmail.com
ph no: [protected]
respected sir
I am student of 2nd Trim PGDM(CSREM, parlakhemundi, Odisha).I want to do summer training in your company in finance. I am doing my PGDM from CSREM, odisha APPROVED by AICTE.
How can i apply for summer training.my phone no is [protected] and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com.
THANKS
My name is Durjoy kumar das, a 1st year student of MBA(MARKETING) at INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY, Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a Marketing profile especially in research analyst.so I am looking for a summer internship job in kolkata w.e.f april for a duration of 2 months.

Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Durjoy kumar Das

e-mail ID:[protected]@gmail.com

Mobile: [protected]
My name is Subhrajit roy, a 1st year student of MBA(FINANCE) at INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDY, Kolkata. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a finance profile especially in research analyst.soI want to do an internship program in finance in kolkata..w.e.f april for a duration of 2 months..

Hope you will consider me & oblige.

Subhrajit roy

e-mail ID:subhrajit.[protected]@rediffmail.com

Mobile: [protected]
I am pursuing MBA 2nd semester from mehnad saha Institute of Technology, under Techno India Group under West Bengal University of Technology from West Bengal, I want to join your summer internship programme in Kolkata, please contact me with a positive response, Thank you.
---soumik mallick

MBA, 2nd semester
Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology
contact no..[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
I Mithun Pichli student of PGDM in Delhi.I want to do summer training in your company.please give me a chance to do summer training.
I am Sumanta Nayak, pursuing PGDM-RM from FMS-IIRM JAIPUR.I want to do summer internship from TATA INDICOM .If you give me a chance then we could exchange our thoughts and as a student i will gain knowledge and your company will be benefited by me ...

your docile

Sumanta Nayak
INSTITUTE : FMS-IIRM JAIPUR
email id : [protected]@gmail.com

contact no : [protected]

Tata Indicom Phone
    Tata Indicom Address
    D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703