[Resolved]  TATA Indicom (Tata Tele services maharastra ltd.) — Landline instrument not delivered as booked

The officer in charge.

Dear Sirs,
This is to inform u that I had Booked TATA phone (USB modem+ walky cordless/mobile) (Plug2Surf Whiz /Walky Talky) or (Plug2Surf + Samsung Raaga) were the options @ Just Rs. 2850/- only on[protected] in the name of (Vasant Girdharilal Mistry – Tel No:[protected] & I paid Rs. 3000/- for it. Which is not delivered to me as it was booked. Saying that “we will change it 2morow”. The person’s name was Mr. Sarvesh & his Cell no.[protected]. I have attached herewith for your information the Application form No: 2494371. Which he gave me. Instead of Walky Talky + USB he gave me Model no.AXW-P 800(CDMA/FWP) China Make .Which I don’t want. I had several Telephonic conversations with your Customer Care at TATA Indicom (Docket no.[protected] dated[protected].) Their assured me to change it but did not do. I request you Sir to do the replacement of my instrument at early as possible. Your co-operation shall be highly appreciated.

This is 1st time in my life aim sending a compliant what can I do / can I change it Please Help me in this

With Kind Regards,

Interior Turnkey Contractors
Interior designing Decoration, concepts & Styling, Project management
Studio: 9- SAIRAJ COMPLEX – 1, PLOT NO - 103,
SECTOR NO. - 1, VASHI, SANPADA (E), OFF PALM BEACH ROAD, NAVI MUMBAI - 400 705
Resi: A-305, Somdutta towers, Plot No:6, sec- 15, Sanpada(E), Navi Mumbai-400 705
TEL: +[protected],[protected], E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in / mistry.[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

i have a tvs at bhogari, orissa, i have a aggrement with tata tele serviceses to give service to customer but till now it is going to six months i never get any co operation from tata maneger, they never give me computer and other services, so i want to close my showroom.
kindly somebody help me

manasi panda

TATA Indicom — want a tata indicom tvs showroom form

i want a tata indicom tvs dealership showroom but i see all tata websites i do not find any form. in my city pehowa there are noone showroom in our city plz send me a showroom registration form
i am work in trinet solution pvt ltd karnal .i am a assitaint team leader in tata process.am very satiesfied with tata indicom process.very nice servise of tata indicom

Thanks & Regards
Baldeep Singh
mobile no [protected] i had taken connection from Kagal TVS, dealer name Annappa, who has sold me activated handset, (without my knowledge), & i had given my documents to him by name: praveen t kurade, om sai nivas b/s mgm hospital near panth mandir nipani, during phone verification, i understood that i have been sold activated number (first cust name Imran), hence i called up dealer annappa, no response & not picking up call, hence i resubmitted documents (CAF no 1943085) at your Vashi Store (Bsel Tech Park, Gr Flr Shop No 7 & 8, Nr Vashi Railway Stn, Vashi, Navi Mumbai Mumbai)..but today my o/g & i/c is barred...i want to know the reason & immediate restoration...(I HAVE ALSO PAID RS50 FOR RECHARGE ON THE DAY OF ACTIVATION, WHICH IS NOT RECHARGED BY DEALER)..I HAD CUST CARE..THEY ARE REFUSING TO REGISTER COMPLAINT..PLS HELP ME MY ALT CONTACT NO IS [protected] & [protected]
Hye send me the details of your contacts. I want to apply .
I need to wark with trinet Organisation.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other