[Resolved]  TATA Indicom Walky Phone — dead of phone

For last few days my hand set is not being started . Many times I talk with custmer care but form that side .I cannot get any Responce .So pleace either sand any representative or disconnect my phone .Other wise i will give You notice cusumer care.
My telephone no. is[protected].
and Address is Swastik mesion, A-10 telephone cloney, behind mehta book Depot, Tonk phatak,
jaipur.Rajashtan

Comments

Tata Indicom Walky Phone — Not received security money after depositing said phone

I Was the subscriber of Tata Indicom Walky phone No.[protected]. I have disconnected the said phone and deposited my said phone before Authorised dealer of Raigarh district in Chattishgarh state, approx before two month i.e.on dated 21-08-09 but I have not got my security money which I have deposited at the time of connection. Twice I have approach for said relief to concerning dealer owner Mr. Manish Agrawal. but no reply or amount is refunded as though present complaint is filed.
Your's applicant
Sanjay kumar shrivastava
Mob- [protected]
my tata phone walkly is locked how to get the unlock the land phone give me details immediatly

Tata Indicom
    Tata Indicom Phone
    Tata Indicom Address
    D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703