[Resolved]  TATA Indicom/VSNL — Customer Harassment by advocates S.K. Banerjee & Associates

VSNL, used to be one of India's best Internet Service.

Ever since Tata Indicom took over, everything changed.

I was their customer since 2000 but in 2008 after giving up to their false claims and bad internet connection facilities, I opted for disconnection from their services.

On 26 December 2008, some one called Buddh Ram came from VSNL and took away the DSL Router and the Adapter for the same. I asked him, are all my dues clear (which I knew are clear), he said yes sir its just that this is the final step.

He gave me the "Equipment Receipt Note (ERN)" for the same.

Now today, 03 March 2009 I received a strange legal notice which almost surprized me.

So I wanted to share this with you.

This one is from a small advocate company called, S.K. Banerjee & Associates.

I call them small, because they are ready to issue a notce to me for a pending amount (which actually is not) of Rs. 854.53.

Guys, Rs. 855 (less than the price of my shirt), and he wants to claim that legally :)

The person who undersigned is S. Mukherjee.

I am mentioning these names because you should be aware too, what such lawyers can sue you for, after reading countless books!

I am not afraid of them, because I did nothing wrong.

Again, the company name is S.K. Banerjee & Associates, located at 78, Old Rajinder Nagar, Suite No. 2, Second Floor, New Delhi 110060. Looks to be some brothers migrated from Bengal, all Mukherjee and Bannerjee!

I am not sure whether this office address is true, I have not confirmed it. Neither do I have time to confirm such addresses.

So if you are looking for a lawyer next time, please be sure before selecting.

And Mr. Banerjee, I am writing this complaint on the basis of my Right to Information (why this notice sent to me) and Freedom to Speech (Pandit Nehru gave me this when he founded my nation's constitution, I am sure you must be knowing that).

My only advise to you will be to do something good for the nation, not to harass people as if they are fools and you can at anytime ask for Rs. 855 or such small amounts. Study more law and use if for betterment of society.

Regards.

Comments

Tata Indicom/VSNL — Worst Service - Stupid People

i am using Tata Broadband with 256kbps unlimited plan with id [protected]@vsnl.net. 28th of Dec 2009 i have lost connection and raised a complaint on 29th of Dec 2009. since then i have called up hell lot of times to customer service at[protected], everytime i called up they say it is under process and will resolve soon. but till date i have been facing the same problem the only day i was able to access internet is 2nd Jan 2010. then again not able access internet. they said there was some problem with cable, i have asked them to change the cable and it can be done less than couple of hours, but they didn't act at all. Even i didn't receive a single call from them. they don't even bother to call me to tell the progress of my complaint. some times they say i am on WiMax and sometimes they say Wireline, stupid people don't know on which profile I am. I hope this is the worst service in India to resolve a simple problem taking more than 8 days. I strongly say u people don't ever take a connection with Tata if you are really looking for good sercies, they are really helpless with services. They have given a number [protected] of their Nodal Officer i.e. Sai Prakash and i have called him lots of lots of time he wont be available at office, dont know what he do. God knows when we will change and work really professional not like stupid people of Tata.
Same Case with me...U r absolutely right...Same incident happen with us...

Complaint categoryCategory: Broadband