[Resolved]  Tata Motor Dealer - Goldrush Sales and Services Ltd, Lucknow — False Committment

We have booked Tata Indigo Manza Aura(ABS) Quadrajet model in favor of Prashant Tekariwal with the Goldrush Sales and Services Ltd, Lucknow on 9th Dec-09.
Dealer has committed to deliver CAR on 14-Dec-09, so we have made the payment on 9th Dec-09 and payment has also been debited from our account

While we reached today (14-Dec-09) dealer showroom to take the delivery, dealer is saying that we do not have the model and color which you have booked. We were never expected these type of comments from any dealer which is attached with the brand name like TATA.

Comments

dear sir,

i am vivek singh. i am as a accountant in Saubhagya Pvt. Ltd. i have experiences in automobiles. So your company requirement as a accountant.
Please call me My mobile No. [protected].

thinking you

Vivek Singh
Dear Sir.
i'm Mukesh kumar Shrivastava want to buy a car tata indigo diesel.
pl. send me prize & modal detail.

Mukesh kumar Shrivastava
Goldrush behaves in strange manner. They seem to be thouroghly unprofessional. I am currently undergoing even serious problem. I booked Manza Saffire D/W ( Booking No. 03on 26th Mrch and paid full amount under the prevailing scheme valid till 31st March. They promised to protect the March scheme price, though the delivery was promised on 4th April. I had specifically got clarified that the prices will be raised in April but under this scheme instead of delivery date price booking date price will be valid. To my utter surprise on 4th April I got a call from Goldrush, Faizabad rd. that vehicle can't be delivered now. You can take your money back. If still interested you haveto fork out extra 42000 which includes price hike of 17000 plus discounts under the scheme. Further the vehicle can be made avl. only by month end. I wrote to Territory Manager Mr. Saif Siddiqui, North Zone Customer care officials, Pune Customer care, Mumbai Customer care but the case is still being deliberated as on today i.e. 15th Apr.2011 since I informed Tata Motors on 5th of April about the fiasco. Further Tata Motors Customer care deptts. at North Zone do not pass correct info. to Pune cust. care off. This is another strange thing, I noted. I being ex-TML officer, it pains me more.
sir i want a branch in hardoi so pls contact me im intrested in running your branch in hardoi
contact-[protected]