[Resolved]  Tata Motors — replacement of parts

Dear sir'/mam,

I have one of costumer of your tata motors family. I have perched one commercial truck bearing model no. LPT 2515/42 TC COWL on 31/08/2008 Ch.No. 426031 HRZ 221004 En. No.80 H 62704039 Registration No. AS-17/B-0263. After that the mile meter was stop working from 21/02/2009. I have complain to the service station on this day at Himmat Shingka Service Station Gauripur, Dist. Dhubri, (Assam). After that I have complain to another service station on 07/03/2009 at Nirmal Raj Service Station, Fulbari - 734015, Dist. Jalpaiguri.(West Bengal).
So that they have told me to replace the parts with in a 7 to 10 days (and told me to inform over telephone with this period). After that, I have told them over telephone several times but they have not proper response me as per condition and misguide me.
So, AT PRESENT CONDITION MY VEHICLE WAS TOTALLY BREAK DOWN.
with my regards please solve the problem as soon as possible.

tafazzul hussain
replacement of parts
replacement of parts
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have purchased a car Tata safari storme in may month after one week complaints in door lock and in Mike they said they dont have yet but will replace in one week now one month left but no replace ment yet so hard to go car any where we cant lock it properly

Tata Motors