[Resolved]  Tata Motors/ CS DICOR — Pathetic service & non replacement of parts under warranty.

I purchased Tata Indigo CS DICORE on[protected] bearing no CH 04 E 4321. Since then I visited so many times that even could not count the nos. Hind Motors Mohali, local service dealer of Tata Motor response & quality of service is pathetic. Last week again visited & enter the vehicle at 930 sharp but till 530 returned with all complaints un resolved. This is to inform you, I have taken extended warranty. Currently I m facing following problems:---

Regularly Check engine warning coming on meter. After re-starting of the engine it vanish
Humming noise from dash board
inside AC water leakage.
Rails of both sides are up rooted.( Instead of replacing broken lock, they fixed it by elfy & within a day it again uprooted)
Bearing of Hub & end of driver side is not replaced under warranty despite repeated request that due to this there is vibration in steering & noise.
Co-driver sun guard not replaced despite agreeing manufacturing fault.
Bulb of back gear light was not replaced.
Lock of sun glass holder is loose.& need replacement.

Warm Regards,
Gurpreet Singh
Chandigarh
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

TATA MOTORS/ INDIGO CS — NOT REPLACING PARTS , WHICH IS UNDER WARRANTY

My vehicle no. is UP70AZ1517 (Indigo CS, LS) . I had purchase this vehicle on 2nd feb 2009. I have taken extendded waranty for 18 month by paying Rs.3800. My vehicle steering pinion got damaged. I sent it to G.P moters, Allahabad and I ask for replacement. I spoke with Mr. Ray guarntee manager, Mr. Sanjay Prasad (GM), Mr. Naveen on their mobile no. [protected] but they are demanding 20000 for replacing the part or Rs. 5000/- bribe to give the final report for cover under waranty.They are giving reason service is not timely. I ask to GM to give me in writing but he is deny to give in writing the same and they people are not giving me any response properly.
I am requesting to tata moters pls replace my car parts without any cost otherwise give me in writing that you will not replace the parts so that I can start legal prociding.

Ramlali