[Resolved]  Tata Nano — WATER LOGGING INSIDE CAR

It is really a big matter of sorrow and really sad to inform you that ‘nano’ which is getting worldwide attention and desired to be an ambitious project of TATA, is actually creating problem to its esteemed customers.

I bought nano last year in the month of November from A One Dealer in Connaught Place, New Delhi having No DL10C 0622 with great joy and expectation from TATA Group but it’s really unfortunate since from the very beginning of my purchase that I am facing problems on regular intervals. Firstly there was some discrepancy in my R.C as there was spelling mistake in my Father’s name, then I spoke to my dealer to get it rectified and submitted the R.C back but till date neither I received my R.C back nor any sort of communication from their side. And I think there is no need to tell you that driving in the capital without R.C is quite a risky task.

Now the recent and major problem which arises is regarding water logging in front rear seat of my car due to rain. This problem is comes only during rainy period despite repeated attempts to A One Motor Workshop, nothing has been done till date and the problem of water logging is still there due to which the interiors of my car are getting deteriorated due to water logging, It seems that the TATA Nano has some manufacturing defects. Smell is coming out of my car and the risk of short circuit has arisen due to this defects . The service personnel of Motor workshop are not doing their job with due perfection and simply misguided the customers as I think they have inadequate knowledge about how to deal with this problem.

So kindly look into this matter and get it resolved as soon as possible otherwise I have no any option except knocking the doors of consumer court as my problem is still unsolved and going to deaf ears of dealer workshop personnel.

My previous request to tata motors is 1-[protected] dated 13/082010.

Tata Nano
    Tata Nano Phone
    1-800-209-7979
    Tata Nano Address
    20th floor, Tower 2 One Indiabulls Centre, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013