[Resolved]  Tata Photon Plus — Tata photon plus customer service agents are not qualified

Tata photon plus peoples are not qualified . they are Just new peoples . I don"t know how come they are doing there business . Tata is real big company .and they are doing business in Capital of India . and they so untrained peoples . I just called to them and I asked to them I just bought new connection and I want to liknk my Outlook express e-mail account with tata photon plus . they said they have no Idea .
before i was using this outlook express e-mail account with my MTNL account . I just removed my MTNL account . because of Tata photon plus . and now they say they have no Idea . I am a Business man and my all e-mail records in my outlook express e-mail .

so I am feeling very bad ,. that they have given me this answer .

please take need full action .

sachin
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Instead of providing that silly email id, y dont u resolve the problem in this link..It will be helpful for other users too.I also in need of Outlook express for mailing purpose.With new TATA photon Plus, i cant mail due as i dont know the settings for this.Please reply in this regards.

Tata Photon Address
    2A, Old Ishwar Nagar, , Okhla Industrial Area Phase 1, Delhi, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065