[Resolved] Tata Photon Plus — Unnecessary harrassment and false claim for payment

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 nirgh2001

I have paied the Payment for TATA Photon Plus Connection - A/C no[protected] and Tele No – [protected] till the time I was using it; A/C no[protected] and Tele No – [protected]. However, the TATA Photon was asking for payment even when I disconnected it. I requested for Disconnection through mails/phones/emails but they didnt disconnect and later was asking for the money. When I politely refused money / payment they even gone to a so called lawer in High Court.

Ultimatelly I had to make the payment even when I didnt use the TATA Photon connections. They also make unneseaary harrasment by puting into lawers and I had to make multiple visits to make payment which wasnt on my name.

Please take action against TATA Photons Plus Providers and inform accordingly.

TATA Teleservices Ltd,
Ps Srijan Tech Park,
Dn-52, Floor 12th Sector V,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091.
[protected];[protected];

ThaNKING YOU,
Nirjhar
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2018
Closed

Comments

Tata Docomo — False payment asked

This is the worst service provider in our Country.
I Had earlier been availing the services of Hutch, Idea, BSNL and now Airtel.
But never faced such poor service quality.
I first lodged the request in month of Jan 2011 through Customer care and then
in February 2011.This time I put the request to convert post paid to prepaid phone.
They migrated it only in february still they are demanding money as rental charges.
Feeling cheated By big brand Tata so called desh ka vishwas. In real sense the brand biggest cheater in India and on the verge of becoming the most fraud, uunethical and poorest service provider in the world.
Hats of the biggest poor service providers in India.
Prabhash
Dear Customer,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally to understand your concerns regarding the billing issue. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not reachable.

Hence, we would like to inform you that as per our records we found that the amount of Rs. 1259.56/- has been adjusted in your account as a goodwill in 27-MAY-13 and there is no outstanding amount and no issue now.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care
Tata Docomo.

2A, Old Ishwar Nagar, , Okhla Industrial Area Phase 1, Delhi, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065
    Tata Photon Plus - Unnecessary harrassment and false claim for payment