[Resolved] Tata Photon Whiz — Tata Photon Postpaid Bill

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 samrt32
I had been used tata photon whiz postpaid connection since 7 months.Since last 5 month tata photon bill that i paid to tata teleservices is ok but after completing 5 months tata teleservices sent me tata photon bill by adding account level other charges 100rs extra which had been not applied before 5 months.the account level other charges rs100 applied on my tata photon whiz connection last 3 months though i paid because of i didn't know the details of account level other charges.I registered my complaints regarding account level other charges they registered my complaints at tata photon customer care for getting my account level other charges refund but yet they didn't give me refund and also not clarify the matter about account level other charges also not providing me correct resolution to me. So thing is that i want only my account level other charges refund of 3 months so i request you to help me out to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Tata Photon Postpaid Bill
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 24, 2016
solution given by the comapany.

Comments

Dear sir my name is, ARVIND KUMAR and my TATA PHOTON WIZE number is [protected], I am not geting my bill though my conection is posped .
Dear sir my name is SENTHILNATHAN, and my TATA PHOTON WHIZ number is [protected], MY ACCOUNT NO IS[protected] .i can't pay the bill payment through my tata photon account, my account is also not open due to wrong password insert more than three times, so kindly do the needful for make my bill payment in time. my contact no is [protected]. my email- [email protected]
THANK U.

2A, Old Ishwar Nagar, , Okhla Industrial Area Phase 1, Delhi, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065
    Tata Photon Whiz - Tata Photon Postpaid Bill