[Resolved]  Tata Sky — TATASKY - FRAUD

I have recharged my TATASKY account on 7th July'09 for Rs.6, 000/- through TATASKY scrape coupons. After rechaging, the date of expirey extended to 15th Apr'09 with a balance of arround Rs.5, 970/- as on 7th Jul'09. On 9th July'09, received a mesage on screen infoming abount the addition of "Jumbo Pack" for which i have never called or informed to their customer care or by any other means to add this package because it was already subscribed my me and the amount was alreday deducted by them way back. After doing this trick by them, the re-charge date reduced to 20th Feb'09 with a balance of only arround Rs.920/- only. I called to their customer care on the same day i.e. 9th July'09, they informed me that the request for addition of Jumbo pack is being received through their website and now they cannot reverse this transaction. I am helpless to explain them that i have never ever visited TATASKY website but they are not ready to listen my voice. To me it is a fraud being done by TATASKY. Would request you to please help me out.

Comments

Tata Sky — Fraud Packages

Hello sir,

I would like to complain about the fraud packages provided by Tata Sky. We had bought the set-top box worth Rs. 3500+Rs 1000 for 3 months of subscription about 18 months back. We chose to take the pack with all the channel called Jumbo Pack - later on they added few more channels and said we need to pay more to watch those channels. That still made some sense since it could be company discretion to give some channels in a particular package. But in my package we had all the sports channel - other then Neo - including ESPN, Star Sports, Ten Sports. All of a sudden they have gone off air for my package without any intimation. Now they want us to pay Rs 75 Per month for the same channels. This is simply not fair trade practice. They are trying to make money on the hook since we have paid INR 3500 and it is not easy to switch since i loose the money on the set top box.

Seek your help with appropriate action against such fraud packages.
I totally Agree with you Ajay. Even I too had same issue. these guys spend most of their time in thinking how best we can cheat customers and suck more money no matter whether it is ethical or not who cares. the laws in india are also too weak to take any action against this fraud tata sky. moreover there is nobody who hears our voice.
Yes! Tata Sky is total fraud.
They are no.1 fraudsters among DTH service providers. Zero Customer service. Up yours Amir Khan. Kuch bhi bechega, paise ke liye. You ass_-----!!! Amir Khan, Up yours too.

TATA - now the whole company sucks for me. If I am abusing the whole company, you can guess how frustrated I feel. No more TATA, just TATA, Bye-Bye. UP YOURS!!!
tata sky recharge schemes are totally fraudelent.They deduct the balance without any notice and there is no method in deducting the balance.The customer care says whatever they want and is totally illogical/rude.My balance came down from Rs 900 to Rs -359 in just a months time.I had subscribed to Super Saver Pack(Rs 270 a month) plus 2 sports packages.Is it possible for my balance be reduced from Rs 900 to Rs -359 in a months time with the above packages.I don't think its an ethical company.The company is a money making fraud with no rationale in their package structuring.Will discontinue from this fraud tata sky very soon.
Tata sky has diappointed with there services
Very true, Tata sky customer service sucks big time, every time you call they say it will be resolved within 24 hours that is the standard training they get, if you insist on speaking to the supervisor, he will obviously be busy and you will be told that he will call back in another two to three hours which will never come. Amir Khan is a great actor and has an amazing talent, however to see that he is associated with Tata sky is really a great question mark... is it that he will do any thing if he is given money????????? Does he not check out the reviews of Tata sky before ?????????? Anyways I guess he knows best and of course money talks ...

Tata Sky