[Resolved]  Tata Sky — Dropping of DD Podhigai

TATA Sky dropped abruptly DD Podhigai free to air channel recently. Complaints to help line is useless. I wanted to escalate to the Regulatory Authorities the arbitrary manner in which TATA Sky drop channels and betry customers. They promised certain content and we subscribed to them and bought the Box and wedded to this DTH operators. They have gone bad on their promise. WE TRUSTED TATAS FOR THE NAME OF TATA AND subscribed. Many queries to TATA SKY on the manner in which we can escalate to regulators fell on deaf ears. Can any one help with the manner in which I can escalate their improper behaviour.

Comments

Yes, I agree. I wish to escalate this matter as well as Tata Sky has abruptly stopped airing DD8, Sapathagiri, FTA channel. Pls help us in this regard.
Sometimeback, TATA Sky abruptly dropped DD Pothigai from its list of channels and I sent an e-mail to Tata Sky expressing my displeasure on their hasty decision and their preference to other channels as compared to National Channel like DD Pothigai which provides quality programmes in Tamil - a regional language with a hoary past and accorded the status of "Semmozhi". They were kind enough to restore DD Pothigai and this was also brought to the notice of DD Pothigai and they reported this in Ethiroli programme.

M.Natarajan