[Resolved]  Tata Sky — dth not installed even after 48 hrs of payment

I have ordered tatasky though phone booking (order: 1-[protected]) on sep13th morning 8 30
They made promise to install it within 1day or maximum of 48hrs. Even after repeated calling they insisted the same. Now after 48hrs of booking they say they will respond as soon as possible on this. No one is bothered to give a callback on the same. They are raising complaints and saying they need 2-4 hrs to resolve that. The time seems to be creeping up but no one is there to install the device. This is pathetic customer service. I am now regretting of choosing this DTH service.
complaint: 1-[protected]

I request the service people not to make false promises and make money.

Comments

TataSky — not installed

i had paid for the online offer of Rs.1599/-. till i paid i got somany phone calls after that nobody of tatasky is bothered to call, they send by a courrier "professional courriers" who asked me to come and collect the parcel i dont know what is there in that

id [protected]

confirmation 1-[protected]

if not installed refund my money

Tata Sky — No service even after payment

I had asked for relocation of my TATA SKY connection in the same suburb. The request was raised on 2nd July 2011 but the same has not yet been completed.I had made more than the required payments before raising the request. However, every day I am promised that the work will be done and then the engineer does not turn up and I end up waiting for them at home wasting every evening.

In fact they have closed a work order withouth completing the same on 18 and opened a new one on 20th. Even for this new workorder no one there has been no progress.

I want a refund of my money so that I can get the services of another D2H provider.

Manoj H