Tata Sky Plus — Poor customer service at Agra and no proper response from customer care

Agra District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Vishalbharti09
Since last 8 days my TATA sky plus set top box is not functioning. I have repeatedly called the helpline numbers but had no success. Finally an engineer visited and confirmed that our set top box (PVR) is hung and needs replacement and shall be replaced the next day. No one came back to us for the next three days and no one called us to inform about the delay. Then we spoke to the regional manager northern India and the local manager customer relations Mr Sanjay Goswami and appraised him about the whole problem who promptly offered to help and confirmed that someone from his engineering team will call me and give the solution. No one called till late evening so I called back Mr Goswami who then again assured that he would call me personally and send a regular Demo TATA sky set top box as an alternative solution the next day till the time they get the PVR replaced. Again there was no call nor anyone came with the replacement.
I am an ex TATA employee for 11 years myself, but was urged to lodge this complaint for this poor handling and no response of my complaint. My customer ID is [protected] and my registered mobile number is [protected]. Expect some reaction now if you come across this feedback. Regards- Vishal Bharti General Manager Trident Hotel Agra.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Tata Sky Plus - Poor customer service at Agra and no proper response from customer care