Tata Tele Services — NON RECEIPT OF BILL COPY

Andhra Pradesh, India
 gaurs143

I Gauarv Goel herewith would like to get an information that we have been logging complaints aganist tata tele services for non recepit of bills.
we are holding tata walky[protected]. this is becoming an everyday issue with us as without a copy of bill we are unable to make payments. We also requested to mail us the copy of bill to our mail id which is [protected]@gmail.com but no action was taken against that also.
We again kindly request you to send us a copy of bill to our billing address i.e, finesse a unit of vikas plywood and veneers. rd no 36 j.hiils hyderabad.or mail us the copy at above given mail id.
Let us know the status for complaint otherwise we would be forced to disconnect this connection if same will be prevailed in future.

Thanking You
Gaurav Goel

Comments

TATA TeleServices — Non-receipt of bills

There is no timely receipt of bills against my Tata Indicom landline number 65186010. Even for the month of August I did not receive hard copy of my bill and I had to call for a soft copy from the Company to make the payment since they had blocked the outgoing calls from this phone. Now again, I have not received any bills for the month of September'07 even after taking up with your Billing departments. If calls are blocked for non-payment of dues, whose fault it would be?

Hutch — unothorised deduction of balence from phone balance

hai this is prem
my cell no is [protected]
the thing is deduction of balance from my phone balance account.
i dont want to suscribe any contest .but still rs deducted my account so plese resend my balance .

Tata Tele Services - NON RECEIPT OF BILL COPY