[Resolved]  Tata/Indica Vista — Gearbox Box Problem

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have Purchased a Tata Indica Vista TDI Aqua from Dada Motors Ludhiana on 28/02/2009 having chassis no.608521BQZP16711 engine no.475IDT14BQZP19619.Since from 800 Kms.the gearbox of the car start making a noise. I have gone to the dealer to tell the problem, they told me that this noise will be automatically reduced after some time because the vehicle is new and it will take some time to get normal. After day by day the car gearbox making more noise. I visited to the dealer again and again but they can't sort out my car problem. Then i have managed to get the number of company advisor Mr.Sidana (Chandigarh).After some time they visited Ludhiana and meeting was arranged with him. But he refused that the car is having any noise. He said that this is gear engaging noise and it can't be sort out. I have tried more than 20 cars in dealer workshop and in the market also but no car make such noise. And now from last few days the gear get been stuck sometime.Specially when shifting from 1-2,3-2,and reverse gear.I have also taken the extended warranty on the very first day (policy no.[protected].My car speedometer reading is 7090 Kms.on 08/01/2010.

So i have a request you to kindly look into the matter,and get my car problem sorted out.I have spend a very hard earned money on it.

Your Sincerely,
Gurvinder S.Chawla

Comments

indica vista aqua tdi(tata) — low average

dear
i am heving anew car tata indica vista
this car giving the verry low averreg
it should be rectified free of cost by the company.
company should rectify this problem so that no one face this type of problem