[Resolved]  TATA/TATA ACE HT — SERVICE NOT PROPER

TATA ACE-HT, TN O6 5181.

I have purchased TATA ACE may 2009.Buy the vehicle at time ,the automatic indicatar not working,and second gear raceing also.After 10 days, i had sent tata ace for service center and check,the manager told ,u give first service base ,otherwise i dont check fault,i ruturn back.

Last month i went service center , mornig 11 am i kept here my vihicle in pallavaram branch ACT SERVICE CENTER.i tell all problems,they also noted.so my labour also left there.At the same day 7.45 pm delivery the ACE.I start my vihicle ,the branch manager also sit my TATA ACE.All the problems not checking even greeech sound.i ask the manager ,what happen sir, he smile & told, u come tomorrow.1.My one day lossoff pay 1100, 2. my labour salary 3. work pending and wait my jops from my tata ace also. 4.From my home to service center 70km up &down. How to manage my time.But the manager simply told u come tomorrow.I complaints to branch manager ACT SHOW ROOM IN THIRUVANMYUR.No responce from him.What can i do.

My native place pudukkottai dist.My family sentimentaly buy TATA VIHICLE ONLY ,PLEASE GIVE ME SOLUTION.

NOTE:THAT DAY WATCH SO MANY PROBLEMS IN ACT SERVICE CENTER.
1. one man came in ser center ,shout & fight to br manager ,my battery changed.
2.another one man complaints free service bill amt 3400.he looks very poor chapter.
3.the main think ACT SERVICE CENTER "S STAFF he told dont come again in the service center ,here service is very poor & worst.

My self intention how to manage the normal people.They spoiled the TATA group.pls give proper comments & solution.

Rajsekar.V

Comments

ACE Motors — No proper service

Hello Sir,
I Dinku from Anand, Gujarat have a electric two-wheeler bike of ACE Motors whose Motor number is 07041069. I have kept it in its authorised dealer showroom named Shiv Sagar Sales located near SBI Bank, Anand. They still not given the best clarification I required. When I fully charge my battery it only runs 20-25 kms whereas the company says it runs for upto 60kms. Moreover when I go there I am not treated as a consumer. They even do not consider me as a man I have to seat for 1 and half hour for my turn to come. I have sent my bike for three times for service but the whole scenario is same as i told you. I contacted the head office but they also are not in a better manner to help me. My contact number is [protected].
I have many expectations from you.
Please do the needful.

Your's sincerely,
Dinku H. Shah

TATA — AC not working

Dear Sirs,
I am an owner of TATA INDICA TURBO when I purchased it I was insisted for the extended warranty from your dealer (sanghi motors) and I did the same.
I was regularly service my vehicle from sanghi motors but due to some bad experiences I get to know from your website that krishu motors Indore is authorized for TATA Vehicles so I started my vehicle get serviced from Krishu motors.

Recently I went to Krishu motors because my AC was not working I was attended by supervisor Mr. Qureshi and he told me there may be a gas problem so It has to top up at that time I told him this vehicle is under warranty, so he told me gas top up don’t comes into the warranty case. So I leaved the vehicle to do the preventive action, after that I got a call from krishu motors asking for the change of expansion valve of AC (Brand of my AC is BEHR), on call I told them again that my vehicle is under extended warranty and kindly let the work done under warranty, they told me we will try to do so.
At the time of delivery Mr. Qureshi told me this work don’t come into warranty then I went to the manager Mr. Sanjay Jaiswal and I told him I have extended warranty on my vehicle so let this work done under warranty then he checked the bill and talked to Mr. Qureshi this should be done under warranty and you should not take this vehicle as we are not authorized to do it so. And he requested to pay the full amount and told me we will give you the refund after the finalization of our procedure.
After 3-4 days I called them and got the answer that the item changed in my vehicle doesn’t come under warranty.
Then I went to sanghi motors enquire about the TATA INDICA VISTA and I told them about the extended warranty and they told me to take this anyways. I argued this is worthless and I have a vehicle and has a problem like what I had in my vehicle so they told me to go to the warranty section to enquire that whether this comes into warranty or not, I asked the same question at there warranty section and they told me like firstly, we have never ever changed the expansion valve for BEHR AC, and even we don’t have such parts for the BEHR AC, secondly it is comes under warranty. Then they requested me to go to spare parts section and told me you go there and enquire about the same and I was surprised by there answer that they have never required that part and even have any stock for the same and told me that even 90 models don’t require it to be changed because of BEHR Company if it was SUBROS then definitely it require to be changed.
After all this happen to me when I checked the part box what krishu motors people changed I examine that part no. is crossed by a pen intentionally and price of the part is also crossed.
I have not even think this type of behavior and pattern of work with company like TATA I am feeling like cheated and really lost my trust for TATA.
Further, you are requested to take action against it and suggest me what to do.
yes i agreee
and i am faced the same thing

ASHOK
Ph:[protected]
Iam also a owner of Tata Ace HT vehicle in my experince tata ace HT is not good. The engine system of the vehicle is not good and it create more head ache . The service of the vehicle is not good. so my request is not to purchase TATA ACE vehicles. it maintenance expence is very high mostly engine complaint
Iam also a owner of Tata Ace HT in my experince tata ace HT is not good. The engine system of the vehicle is not good and it create more head ache . The service of the vehicle is not good. so my request is not purchase TATA ACE vehicles. it maintenance expence is very high mostly engine complaint

by santhosh
I yet not used product then aiso i have bad experience bcause I have book my motor befor one month and paid full payment then also yet not got the delivery of the TATA Ace HT
i am tata ace consumer of l g balakrishnan tirupur, i given vechile for service on 28/3/2011, we get mobile no to consult for our service, but we call for more than 10 times but proper responce for delivery of vichile we have not a get for single time
My TATA ACE Vehicle No.is MP-04-LC-4217 have GEAR Engaging problem (Fixed gear not able to change from engaged one )4-5 times .having lot of troubles, require to draw the vehicle upto the service centre 35 Km away from working place..spoil two three whole days working, + heavy charges. vehicle performance is not good.+ co operation of the service centre staff is required to improve.

.If services of this types of Vachel is extended to the location where the problem developed than customer may get helped., they can save their times & money.

Dhali Enterprises, Khajuri Kalan.Piplani.BHEL-Bhopal.(MP).Mob.[protected].