TAXI NO-WB04-E6284 — Complaint against wrong meter in a taxi & charges extra money & say if i am not give he will be fight with me

Kolkata, South 24 Parganas District, West Bengal, India
 KUNAL SAHA
Complain against wrong meter in a taxi & charges extra money & say if i am not give he will be fight with me.

I have traveled by a TAXI ( No - WB04-E6284) [Kolkata yellow public taxi transport service] on dated 15th June , 2011 around 10.15 pm from DumDum 1 no airport Gate to Danlop area (Kolkata). The meter reading after the journey was horrible and it read around "44" That Means i have to pay Rs.88/- But many time i am going this distance but always its take Rs.70/- but he want that but he want some extra money & say obsence language & also said that if i am not give him money he will be fighting against me I have paid Rs140/- then i said to him i will be complain about this but the taxi driver said that "everybody said same think but nobody take action agaist me i have lots of power,etc etc." . There are such taxis roaming within the Kolkata city with manipulated their meter and cheat the public. Its very much required to take action against them Not only for me it's for everybody please look into the matter.I already suffer that's why i donot want to suffer anyone.

Thanks & Regards,
Kunal Saha
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

TAXI NO-WB04-E6284 - Complaint against wrong meter in a taxi & charges extra money & say if i am not give he will be fight with me

Company:TAXI NO-WB04-E6284