[Resolved]  Taxmann's Direct tax laws online — Installation & key Number

i want to complaint about the package that i have purchased On 11, November 2008 from Gopal book agency Ghatkpopar for Rs. 3, 850/- . I got the Cd for installation from Taxmann directly. My office in thane was under renovation so i could not instal the cd- package till date. I tried to install the package on 1st June 2009, but to my dismay it was asking for the key number. the cover that i had received had no key number. I tried to contact Taxmann helpline - Mr. Javed who insisted that he could not help me in this regard as i have to take it up at the Delhi office. I told him that it was his work to help me as i had taken their product as i am ignorant of the procedure for the same. But he was too rude. But i called the delhi office and spoke to Mr. Javed in this regard, who asked me to fax the bill for purchase of the cd, which i faxed on 7th June 2009. Further i had to follow up on this regard and call him for which he checked on the record that my name was not in the list, so he argued that he could not help me and i have to purchase a new Cd key number again paying him 5, 500/- . He said that the cd holds no good even if you have purchased it. I asked him when i purchase a cd from your co. you don't have record of where and whom you send the mail, for which he said it was not his business. This people have no ethics, neither they can go deep into the matter and help genuine people.I told him to see my firm's name which is also in the corporate Professional list( G47444), for which he was very rude. They just hang on the phone without giving any reply. I would request my fellow collegues to be aware of such product and don't be cheated with such co. who have only big name with no service records, who recruit guys who can't even give a decent english reply, rest assured your query reply.Please sue this company as i too will take up ths issue with our organisation.Otherwise please refund my money.
Best Regards
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i want to Purchase book online

Complaint categoryCategory: Other