[Resolved]  Tcs Bajaj Faridabad Neelam Bata Road Pulser 180 Cc — oil leakag on Engine no.

I Purchase a moter bike on 5-5-2008 from TCS Bajaj Neelam bata road Faridabad. But last first servis i facing a problam for oil leakage on the engine number and i camplaint two or three time they solved my problams.but after some day my problam as it is .and other my cyliancer paint was diffrint. like two type paint was printed.Moter bike no. is HR-51 AB 7374 and my mobile no. is [protected]. [protected]. so please solve my problams as soon as possible. I shall be thankfull to you.

satish kumar sharma
D-188 Dabua colony
Faridabad 121001

Comments

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
I am writing to inform you of my dissatisfaction with the motor bike I purchased from TCS Bajaj, NIT Faridabad on January 4th 2009.
The details are as follow:-
Regn Number : HR51AD4624
Name of Owner : Shyam Sunder
Address : 64, Vill. Nangla Gujran, NIT Faridabad
Make : Bajaj Auto Ltd.
Class of Vehicle : Platina
From the very first day I bought this bike have been leaking its engine oil and continuously 4 times I got it repaired from the same agency I bought from but unfortunately they have been unable to fix the problem.
And this is causing me a lot of irritation and I really regretting to buy this Bajaj product though denied by various people. I think I lost my precious money and time.
Now let me see how the big house like TCS Bajaj going to change my opinion of avoiding its products in future.
Anticipating a prompt and positive action.
Shyam Sunder
Cell : [protected]
Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com
i got pulsar 200 (Black color) in my marriage on 12 May 2009. bike was purchased from the tcs bajaj faridabad neelam bata road showroom. but i want to sell my bike because i want to buy Santro Car.
i drive my pular 200 (Black color) just 40 km till today(19 May 2009) so if anybody want to buy my bike then plz contact me at my mobile number [protected]
my bike loucking key misplace in your hands. 2nd key issue your site my louck totlely fail
i am seggested by you new louck change but no any response your services i am not satisfied.so i am new louck purchase any bajaj dealers and change my loss is give to you
bike no HR29Q8734 bajaj pulsar 180cc mo. no. [protected], [protected]
i am seggested mr khan new louck change my 2days loss but no any response your services i am not satisfied.so i am new louck purchase any bajaj dealers and change my loss is give to you
Dear Sir/Madam

I purchased a Motor Bike from TCS Bajaj in faridabad, financed by Bajaj Finance. Today (05.06.2009) the ECS of my bike is completed. Now I want NOC letter from Bajaj Finance. So please you are requested to tell me the procedure to get my NOC letter from Bajaj Finance.

The bike description mentioned below:

Owner Name : Ravi Saini
Bike :Discover-125CC
No. :HR-51, Y-7312
Model :2007

I am waiting for your reply.
Dear Sir/Madam
i am aditya sahu from rayagada, orissa.i purchesed a pulser 180 on jan of 2009, recently i finished my 4rth servicing, now a slow tpt sound is coming from the engine, i told this to the dealer but he is saying after 10, 000 km only we will open the enginee, what should i do, , my number is [protected] and my email is [protected]@gmail.com, please help me..
I PURCHASE BAJAJ DISCOVER 135 SELF START FROM TCS BAJAJ SHOWROOM SITUATED AT NEELAM BATA ROAD, FARIDABAD (HY.) BEFORE SEVEN MONTH AGO.AFTER 4 SERVICES THEY R NOT SOLVING MY PRLOBLEM.I SAID TO THEM AFTER 60 (SPEED) MY BIKE IS GIVING VERY NOISE PROBLEM AND BUBBLING.TILL NOW PROBLEM IS AS IT IS.MY CELL NO IS [protected].I HOPE U WILL TAKE RIGHT ACTION ON THIS MATTER.I KNW MATTER IS NOG BIG. BUT AT LAST I AM CUSTOMER.
sir/ madam,
i want to purhase a platina bike. i can pay 50% payment cash.
i want to 50% loan
i have a bank account 10 month old in andhra bank faridabad, driveing licence of Rajsthan, mobile bill of faridabad, 4 photograph, pan card,

I want to purchage a bike (plentine) from your showroom. Pls provide us the rate and its discounts and finance/0% finance if any. If finance pls mob no. of concerned person.

satya b muduli
3909/3 faridabad
i want to purchase a pulsar 150dtsi bike from tcs bajaj give me the details of bike with finance facility i am incometax pay, own house in dabua colony,
balbir singh
I am purchesing a discover 100 cc at 25 days ago till day one the bike mak some starting problem.
the dealer servis station macanic says after few day it will be all right but i am facing a lots of trobal abaut starting and the bike also have a weld difect but the T C S Bajaj Dealer dose not making any satisfy action i think bajaj auto making the costumers fool and taking mony without giving any servises of its dumpi bikes...
I Purchase a moter bike (DISCOVER 100 CC) on 08 October 2009 from TCS Bajaj Neelam bata road Faridabad. But last first services I facing a problam for GEAR PROBLEMS, SHOKERS PROBLEM, SELF PROBLEM, AVERAGE PROBLEM, BACK LIGHT PROBLEM, ENGINE SOUND, HEADLIGHT PROBLEM, CHAIN COVER SOUND METER LIGHT PROBLEM etc., and I camplaint minimum 15 to 20 Times they solved my problams.but after some day my problam as it is .and other my cyliancer paint was diffrint. like two type paint was printed.Moter bike no. is HR-29 W 2984 and my mobile no. is [protected], [protected]. so please solve my problams as soon as possible. I shall be thankfull to you.

Mukesh Kumar
V/PO Fatehpur Billoch,
The Ballabgarh,
Faridabad, Haryana -121004
i want to purchase pulsar 135 of bajaj finance please call [protected]
i am very exiting purchase this bike

pardeep bhardwa
[protected]@yahoo.com
I am purchase motor bike( Platina 100cc) on[protected]. After a month facing a lots of trobal abaut battery. In every servics I Have many time say about battery but they do not solve the problem. My bike no.HR29W3754. My Mobile no.98918931, [protected].so please solve my problams as soon as possible. I shall be thankfull to you.

thanking you

j.santosh
H.no.MCF2166
SANJAY COLONY SEC-23
F.B.D
I want to sale my Platina M/Cycle - Metallic Maroon-Black Color
(Reason : I have purchase New Car)
Model Date : 11 October, 2009
KM Covered : 9300 Kms.
Bike is in Excellent condition(Single Handed).
Sale Price : Rs. 32000/-

If any body interested contact at : [protected]
VERY VERY POOR SERVICE.
on thursday dt.01/03/11 i book the own bike for servicing, after thay sunday dt.4/3/11, i reached the tcs showroom and i wait the one hour for open the job card.after that service advisor told me on 3pm your bike will ready and you pick it.many complaint i was shown the job card.but all complaints not fulfill, i remind service advisor for three times but he is side not good response.in the end this service so poor and such a waist of time my, not good experience with tcs.

naresh
i purchase a motor bike from your neelam bata road showroom but i m not satisfy with your plz close your showroom tum bahut bekar bike bhechte ho bhagwan kare tumhari ek b gadi na bike aur tumhara showroom band ho jaye pehle gaurantee ka wada kar ke baad me mana kar dete ho
I Purchase a moter bike from TCS Bajaj Neelam bata road Faridabad. But last first servis i facing a problam for more heat up engine and very low average and i camplaint two or three time they solved my problams.but after some day my problam as it is . Moter bike no. is HR-51 AK 2177 and my mobile no. is [protected]. so please solve my problams as soon as possible. I shall be thankfull to you.

Ambarish Pati Tripathi
1169-A sec-29, Faridabad
VERY VERY POOR SERVICE.
on dt. 3 sep 2011 i book the own bike for servicing, service so poor and such a waist of time my & money not good experience with tcs.

I got my pullution certificate after 15 days then i know that the service is very poor.

RAVI KUMAR