[Resolved]  TCS — Wagon - r giving problems

Actually I have got a Wagon-R Lxi and this car is continuously giving me some problems for past one and a half years, I have been regularly visiting your workshops here in Noida (Vipul and Motorcaft) for the same, The issue is my car is being pulled towards left and people from Vipul and Motorcraft have tried n number of time to fix it but they are not able to do that. I have taken my car to Vipul and Motorcraft for at least 12 time in past 18 months to get it fixed, People at Vipul are just not willing to talk to me even , They are so very rude that as a customer I would never prefer to visit that place , I got my car’s wheel alignment done at Vipul and they said it is now fine but half an hour later when I got it checked at Motorcraft it was really in bad shape.Altough I registered a complaint with Maruti regarding this and Mr.Shobhit was looking into the matter , He tried his best but I am just not satisfied with the performance of my car , My car is coming out of warranty in Feb 2008 , And really do not want any issues after that also .Whenever the alignment is done at Motorcraft the car goes fine for 100 KM , But after 100 Km it again starts giving me same problem , I don’t ride on bumpy roads as I ride in Noida and Delhi only so the roads are also good.
As a customer I am really unhappy with my cars performance and Maruti’s after sales service. This will lead me to buy another Non-Maruti car in future .The relationship between me and Maruti has been sour.
I have no idea weather you are the correct person to talk for all this, but if you can’t do anything about this plz do me a favor, Plz cascade it to the higher management.

Abhishek Johri
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:40:59
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Tata Consultancy Services Phone
    Tata Consultancy Services Address
    No 1, Near Nadigar Sangam, Habibullah Road, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017