TD-GUINNESS — U HAVE WON 250,000.00

Palakkad District, Kerala, India
 MURALI KRISHNAMOORTHY
I got an sms on 21 May 2010 from TD-GUINNESS to my mobile number[protected] , stating that i have won 250,000 pounds in 2010 GUINNESS INT'L MOBILE DRAWS WINNING #3. To claim the prize i need to contact Mr.Tony via Email [email protected] Is this true.???

Comments

Guinness — TD-GUINNESS

I have received sms asper the following details.

CONGRATES U HAVE WON 250,000.00 POUNDS IN 2010 GUINNESS INTL MOBILE DRAW WINNING-3, TO CLAIM YOUR PRICE CONTACT
MR. MIKE VIA EMAIL:[email protected]

Please inform me the correctness.

regards
p.v. sankar
mobile no. [protected]
sir
please tell me what response you have recieved for this message please tell me about this, on my e-mail add. [email protected]
U HAVE WON 250, 000.00
I got an sms on 21 May 2010 from TD-GUINNESS to my mobile number[protected], stating that i have won 250, 000 pounds in 2010 GUINNESS INT'L MOBILE DRAWS WINNING #3. To claim the prize i need to contact Mr.Tony via Email [email protected] Is this true.???
i have recieved a sms on my mobile that i have won 250, 000.00pounds in 2010 GUINNESS INTL MOBILE DRAW WINNING-3. is it true? so send me the detail on my mobile no [protected].or email me on [email protected] rply me soon.
HAVE WON 250, 000.00
I got an sms on 21 May 2010 from TD-GUINNESS to my mobile number [protected], stating that i have won 250, 000 pounds in 2010 GUINNESS INT'L MOBILE DRAWS WINNING #3. To claim the prize i need to contact Mr.Tony via Email [email protected] Is this true.???
claim the prize i need