[Resolved]  Team-Lease services Ltd. — Provident fund claim not received

Respected Sir /Madam,

I have been employed with Team-Lease services Ltd. Mumbai between August 2005 to November 2006, my employee code was 35716 and my PF A/C.no. was KN/355224/31895. My salary A/C. was with worly branch of H.D.F.C bank in mumbai bearing A/C. no.[protected].
After my resignation, I have applied for settlement of my Provident fund amount through Team Lease services office at chakala, Andheri(East) Mumbai, by giving reference of my salary A/C.with H.D.F.C bank.
In response to my claim H.D.F.C bank recieved 2 cheques of Rs.4700 & Rs.1760 bearing no.s 155254 & 249905 from Employers Provident Fund Organisation regional office Bagalore. Hovewer these cheques have been returned to me by the bank stating that my salary A/C has been closed and cheques cannot be cleared.
Hence I have applied for re-authorisation of returned cheques in respect of KN/35224/31895 through Team Lease services Ltd. Chakala, Andheri(East), Mumbai, by giving reference of my saving A/C. with Dombivli Nagrik Sahakari Bank at Bhiwandi Branch. But yet my bank have not recieved any cheques from your office.
Hence I request you to please consider my request to clear my dues at thet earliest.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other