[Resolved]  TECH GURUKUL( A UNIT of RT OUTSOURCING LTD) — DEFRAUDING ENGINEERING STUDENTS

TECH GURUKUL (D-158 OKHLA PHASE-1 DELHI)

TRAINING GIVEN BY THEM :::::::::::BTS INSTALLATION FOR B.TECH(ECE)

PROCEDURE HOW THEY CHEAT""""

1) DEY COME IN UR CAMPUS & OFFER PLACEMENT TO B.TECH STUDENTS(ECE & I.T)

2) DEY TAKE A FORMAL INTERVIEW ...
(FAIL OR PASS )
("NO PROBLEM" EVERY STUDENT DEY TAKE)

3) DEN DEY CHARGE U A "REGISTARTION FEE" OF (RS 5000-/- UP TO DATE OF OCT 2009)

4) AFTER DAT DEY GIVE U A "LETTER OF INTENT & OFFER LETTER"

5) ONCE U PAID UR FEES """ITS NOT REFUNDABLE""""""""............

6) DEN FIRSTLY GIVE THE """"CRT (CLASS ROOM TRAINING)""""""""WHICH IS OF 2 MONTHS

7) IN B/W 2 MONTHS U HV TO PAID RS 20000-/- MORE DAT IS OF TRAINING FEES

TOTAL FEES U PAID IS ( RS 5000+RS20000+ TAX)=280000-/-

8) AFTR DAT U HD TO WAIT ABT 2 MONTHS OR MORE IN UR HOUSE

TO WAIT FOR OJT(ON JOB TRAINING ) DAT IS NEXT TRAINING .........

I[censored]R LUCK IS GUD U GET UR OJT @ TIME OTHERWISE WAIT 2-3-MONTHS_______

IN UR OJT U GET STIPEND RS 3000-/-............

9 ) @ THE TIME OF OCTOBER 2009 DER R 100 OR MORE BTECH STUDENTS
SUFFERING DIS PROBLEM..............DEY R JUST WAITIN.......( NO JOBS )

10) IN U R OFFER LETTER DEY DNT SPECIFY THE TIME LIMIT OF OJT & DATE OF JOINING IN COMPANY...

FINAL RESULT ::::::::TOTAL LOSS

DEY JUST GIVE U TRAINING & THROW U OUT ..U LOST UR TIME & RS 50000-/-

(RS 5000+20000+TAX+RS ([protected]@THE TIME OF OJT U HD TO GO OUT PROJECT SITE )

DEY JUST WANTED UR MONEY.....DATZ IT

Comments

RT outsoucing — salary not recived yet which was due from last 6 months

i was working in RT outsourcing and i left RT on 12 sep-2009 , my salary was due of 12days , each time a call over there 4 my salary that when will i get they always gave same answer that in 10 days you will get , but there 10 days never came yet , since november they are saying same 10 days-10 days
can any one tell me is this the things the company do with there xemployees by not giving there remaining salary , even they have cut my incentives also which was due of july and august , as they give this after 2 months even they have cut that also which was around 4500rs ,
i got fedup with there behave ,
please tell me any one what should i di now???

RT outsoursing — salary not received which was due from last 6 months

i got fedup with there behave ,
please tell me any one what should i di now???
Hi Rahul & Readers,

It looks to me you are a non performer that's why u are cribing. I did my course from Delhi branch and posted to UP within 30 days of CRT and got the job within 20 days of completing OJT in RT. I got placed in RT but I opted out as I got another excellent opportunity elsewhere.

Thanks to RT and Tech Gurukul.

Dear readers please understand market was down in Oct to Dec09 quarter and still most of my friends and colleagues got placed in RT and other companies and few even got outsourced to NSN and few are with ZTE also.

The issue was only of performance, anyone who showed good performance on NSN and Ericsson sites got palced easily and those who were not the performers suffered. Why to blame Tech Gurukul for your low performance.

Please make yourself clear till how long you will blame other for your inability come out of this mind set and start performing you will get endless opportunities or else u will keep cribing and keep blaming organizations after organization for not hiring you or throwing you in few months.

Best Luck to you
Amit Tandon
Hey Amit,

i too have personally faces the issue. it seems you might be having good contact with called Sandeep bakshi who spoils and give fake promises to settle down the issue.

would also like to put into your kind notice that we even lodge FIR against them and call Police then some Mr. Kakar came into picture and promises us in written to give JOB but all in vain.

So plzzzz dont hurt our sentiments... we are happy you got a job but if you look at figure there were around 500 candidates who are job less due to their non commitment.

NO OJT, NO JOB and waste of Training and time.

Can you imagine the pain. How you can buddy..

Rajendera
Dear All,

Those believe in their hard work will not talk like this.

RT Outsourcing Service Ltd. Launched Tech Gurukul to fill the gap between Academy & Industry (Telecom & IT).

Tech Gurukul will provide Pre-Selection Training to Short-Listed Candidates on self support bases.

Each qualified candidate will received “CERTIFED TELECOM ENGINEER” + On Job Training with Stipend

Tech Gurukul Running successfully in DElHI, KOLKATA, JAIPUR, INDOR, BHUWANESHWAR, PUNE

IN CURRENT YEAR WE HAVE PLACED 456 CANDIDATES IN VARIOUS TELECOM COMPANIES

DARR KE AAGE JEET HAI.

VARUN
these varun & amit tandon r stupids &&

to check the status kindly go thier to tech gurukul &&& check their...
my batch number is 41...

hey u amit tandon, kehna assan hai magar saalo mere registration fees 5000
tum wapas karoge...salo agge se yahan par mat reply karna...i filed a case against them...saalo quality k baat karte ho ..i got 75% aggregate ...
Hi Friends, ,

Wanting to share my experience with RT Outsourcing Ltd.
It was total waste of my time and Money since I joined RTO since Aug, 2009. I joined in Bhubaneswer by giving training fees of Rs 25000 Service tax= Rs 27550. After joining CRT, we slowly came to know about the fraud of RTO, I was suffering along with new 4 batches of Bhubaneswar center. The students from our previous batches using to come in CRT center, some of them requesting for OJT, some of them shouting on management, some of them asking for date of joining who have completed OJT. The anger of candidates was on bloom one day and they started breaking the glasses nad other things.
After this event, Bhubaneswar center was closed for 1 week after that Anuj Gupta(Associate Vice president) visited the center and assured student for money back or providing them job.
That time I was on OJT in Gujarat in December.

In offer letter, it was mentioned that we will be given Traveling allowance and DA during OJT, but there was nothing given to us. And still up to now I have got nothing back from RTO. Shame on RTO...
I spent around 10, 000/- in OJT period in vain, Because there was so many works, I spent 20-23 days of one month training outside OJT guest hosue in different cities of Gujarat.
Other OJT employees were in same condition.

And regarding performance, , CRT, I have got 83 marks out of 100. And in OJT, I have got 92%, and I was assured by our Project Leader that he will help / recommend me for getting employed there. But even he was unable to do something for me.

Shame on RTO... [censored] the RTO management...
hi yes this case is happening with many of the students i have know 15 such students they were put into call centers and my salary is still not paid by them after 5 months, ...this is Fraud company
sandeep bakshi, Manoranjan Sharma
Compensation & Benefits, Sandeep hr
RAJAN all these are making of RT COMPANIES engineering students beaware of them
yeah! i fully agreed
they are still hiring by giving advt. on job sites. BEWARE THEY ARE FRAUD.They do not have any project in project in telecom sector as on date.Where they can place these hires.Misguiding and fraudulent Advt.-------- they must be behind bars. They are doing same thing with their permanent employees ... not paying their performance linked incentives... Exploiters

Yogesh
This company is BLACKLISTED BY ERICSSON.Beware of them... they do not have any authority to give authorised training on Ericsson equipment. No tie up with Ericsson... not even on vendor list for project work... Read related topic on internet instead of their unqualified trainers...

Manish Kukreja
Designation BTS Engineer, Telecom Engineer, O&M Engineer - 40 Opening(s)
Job Description BE/BTech 2010/2009/2008 - Walk-in for BTS Engineer profile on 11, 12, 14 Jun (10 AM to 4 PM)

We are looking for candidates who will be willing to work as BTS/BSC/MSC Installation and commissioning, Service Engineer, Drive Test Engineer, Switch Engineer.

Candidates have to under-go 3 months training ON SELF SUPPORT BASIS before getting the job. The course structure of the training is given below :

Mod-01 : Basic Communication

Mod-02 : Basic Practical Training (BTS Overview)

Mod-03 : Cellular Communication(GSM/GSM Channel/Sinalling

System/CDMA/GSM Interfaces)

Mod-04 : Comprehensive Practical Training (Complete RF Training ( Planning/Survey/I & C/Electrical/Drive Test etc.)

Mod-05 : Advanced Communication (3G/WiMAX/SDH/VSAT)

Entry Eligibility :

B.Tech/B.E. (2010, 2009, 2008) / Diploma in E&C, Electronics, Telecommunication, IT, Computers, Electrical etc.

BE/BTech 2008, 2009 can also apply.

Advantages :-

1. Placement with RT Outsourcing Services or with our Telecom clients.

2. Complete Telecom Training with exposure to latest telecom technologies like 3G.

3. On-Job training with companies like Nokia Siemens.

Candidates who can take this training on self support basis only need to apply.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME &MONEY PLEASE
its good that such type of blog gives information about fraudants, pls add suggestions for a good training institute
thanks dosto aaj hi mere paas inka call aya tha, bach gaya warna sala ye to meri...

good iss ko dekh kar to me hi nahi apne dosto ko bhi bataunga, aur unse bolunga ki wo apne dosto ko bhi bataye

i hd also read this complaint some days before but just few days back saw ericsson office at tilak road pune clearly telling that they are partners with rt outsourcing so kbs is mistaking information. i then visited pune branch of rt outsrcing there the people told they have no problem since last 5 motnhs. since high management changed. i was showed offer letter of more than 70 studnts for many company in last some months. they also sow in ojt now we not giving travel allowance and dailly allowwancce. they tell me this is field job and travel is there because all new tower are in far locations as all city already have tower so no city job. they tll me straight that we will send u to interview as many telecomm comapny need freshers for 3g, new technique. they tell me all plus and minus of course and job getting. they have now a job searching team at head office at delh nowi. i like their way of telling me all straight and no false truth or hiding truth. they tell more diploma people for job wanted and less engineer. i meet teacher also who is good in knowing telecom.

-avinash
hi guys...
a new telecom (bts installation company) vogue web tech has runes by
mr. cpt ashish shrivastava..
in the google ..a foreum has found that he is a big fraudster ..
he is a hr of synergy management services...an doing fraud in the company means he opens a fraud company..doing recruitment..and got giving salary..plzz check fraud by synergy management services...

now he is doing the same scam by opened the company vogue web tech at varanasi u.p and he told their employee..that.. trainer of gurukul..(rt outsourching) has come and trained..plzz beware of this type of fraudster
The issue was only of performance, anyone who showed good performance on NSN and Ericsson sites got placed easily and those who were not the performers suffered. Why to blame vogue web tech for your low performance. this is field job and travel is there because all new tower are in far locations as all city already have tower so no city job.
@all: thnx frds for sharing this...u all saved my money as well as time
@avinash: improve u r english...lol
HARVINDER SINGH
Address H.No:1777/A Street No:6/7, Suraj Nagar, Shimla Puri, Ludhiana.
Contact No. [protected], [protected]
Date of birth: 18- Nov-1984
Sex: Male

Objective
Seeking full time career with an organization, which will permit me to use and contribute my abilities in my work and also to enhance my knowledge and contribute towards its growth by committed and high quality work. My Motto in life is “Problems are opportunities and never accept defeat in life”.

Work Experience:

 One and half year experience in Computer Hardware Marketing. (INDICO COMPUTERS LUDHIANA)

 One year experience in Computer Hardware and Marketing (PARAM COMPUTERS LUDHIANA.)

 Two Year Experience in Sify Iway LUDHIANA as a Computer Hardware & Networking Incharge.

 Currently working in Punjab technical university distance learning Education(CYBERSTAR INFOTECH) in Computer Hardware & Thin Client networking as a Senior Lab Administrator from 1st April 2004.

Qualification
 Metric From P.S.E.B

 10+2 From P.S.E.B

 BSc-IT from Punjab Technical University

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:

 Two Month Training internet Sify Iway

 One year Diploma in Computer Application( Punjab Technical University)

 One year Diploma in City Computer Concepts(Computer Hardware & Networking)

 Pursuing MCITP(MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION IT PROFESSIONAL )

PERSONAL DETAILS:-

Father’s Name : S. Harpal Singh

Marital Status : Unmarried

Strengths : Smart Working, Punctual, Systematic

E-mail : [protected]@rediffmail.com
[protected]@gmail.com

Language Known : English, Hindi, Punjabi

DECLARATION
I hereby declare that the above mentioned details and statements are true and correct.
Harvinder Singh