[Resolved]  TFCORP — Airtel's Poor Customer Care Service

My Number is [protected]

I am writing in regards to poor Airtel customer service which is running in Bangalore.

As a customer when ever I find that I am struck with some issue or query which I need an answer to, we feel to just pick the phone and call up the customer care team to help us knowing better about the product we are using day and night.

But unfortunately I should not think so of calling my Cellular Company AIRTEL all because quality of customer service is so poor and there is no comparison to it.

I read couple of blogs before writing mine and all I see from AIRTEL relationship OFFICER that we are investigating into this issue and will fix at the earliest.

See all you guys have to do is dial 121 or [protected] and speak to them and tell me if I am wrong? I will be happy to collect your feed back.

Even today when you call the Airtel Pre Paid department there is no changes at all

I have even lost hope that Company like airtel has employed such type of Customer care executive who cannot not even speak proper English or Talk normally.

Company is only looking after profits at each circle but when it comes to service they have failed

I really get upset when ever i call AIRTEL CC, because what ever my issue or my query is answer what i get from them is not satisfying at all

My suggestion is spend more money and get people who can talk proper English.

Wake up you sleeping executives and CEO or else it will be too late before you have hand full of money but 0 customer satisfaction

Saif